Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets lose the big one..Pitt is it

oldunclemark

8 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Big loss for the Jets..wipes out the season...

Steelers get in and they should be

Rex has to love this. Now if he can just keep from getting caught up in the preseason jawing in about August the Bills will meet their potential imo.

I kinda think the Jets overachieved this year which makes me also think that they might not be as good next year.

Also, it's weird that the longshots towards the Colts making the playoffs are happening while the better chances aren't. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Mike Greenburg may not show up for work tomorrow.

LOL. I was just thinking that. I hate the Jets but love Greenberg. I so appreciate his passion for his team and his self deprecation as well. I can't wait to watch him tomorrow. Fitz and the 3 picks had to just kill him.

1 minute ago, amfootball said:

LOL. I was just thinking that. I hate the Jets but love Greenberg. I so appreciate his passion for his team and his self deprecation as well. I can't wait to watch him tomorrow. Fitz and the 3 picks had to just kill him.

Fitz is puzzling. Somedays he looks like a top tier QB and then in other days he looks like Charlie Whitehurst!

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Fitz is puzzling. Somedays he looks like a top tier QB and then in other days he looks like Charlie Whitehurst!

Bowles did a great job with him. He had a career year BUT if the Jets want to contend they have to get someone better. Revis was toasted by Watkins too, bad game from him. They are really going to regret that huge contract they gave him.

1 minute ago, amfootball said:

Bowles did a great job with him. He had a career year BUT if the Jets want to contend they have to get someone better. Revis was toasted by Watkins too, bad game from him. They are really going to regret that huge contract they gave him.

Revis looks done. Patriots were smart for not bringing him back.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 4:04 PM, amfootball said:

From Greenberg right before the game ended:

Mike Greenberg @Espngreeny 2h2 hours ago

In the long and agonizing history of #Jets fandom, this is about twenty minutes away from becoming one of those days we talk about forever.

Mike lacks a little perspective..

He should talk to Buffalo fans....or Philadelphia fans