Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Oakland (+7) @ Denver (12-13-15)

oldunclemark

3 minutes ago, Moose Of Woe said:

Brock was the best player on offense tonight, and he was average. That's sad.

Brock was not good...no TDs and he took sacks he didnt have to.

But it was his 4th start in the NFL..You have a bad game...you come back.

But its about time to go back to Peyton. No question he wins this game tonight

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, amfootball said:

They were getting pressure with just 3 rushers. Manning would have went into his fetal slide all second half.

They didn't go 3 rushers more than they blitzed. They brought the heat a bunch .   Del Rio knows better than to blitz manning on a consistent basis 

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

They didn't go 3 rushers more than they blitzed. They brought the heat a bunch .   Del Rio knows better than to blitz manning on a consistent basis 

Mack was a beast all game no matter who rushed alongside him.

This is the thing, while we all discuss the QB situation in Denver, the fact remains that Kubiak is NOT a good head coach. We all knew this back when he was in Houston. He has been riding his defense ALL season. His game plan and play calling this game was horrific. It won't matter whether it is Brock or Peyton. Denver is not winning with this offense and Kubiak. Wait to see what the Steelers do to them next week in Pitt. It will be ugly.

1 minute ago, Gramz said:

Kubiak just said.....  Manning is the Starter as soon as he's ready.  

Thanks Gramz.....and to be fair to him......he's always suggested that. Its so crucial to be able to check out of ill-fated plays at the line....and Peyton wont take sacks for key losses. He never does.

But Kubiak wants to get to the Super Bowl and Manning has done ti and can do it. They need him to play at least the last 2 games...against Cincy and SD....He'll be ready

7 minutes ago, amfootball said:

Mack was a beast all game no matter who rushed alongside him.

This is the thing, while we all discuss the QB situation in Denver, the fact remains that Kubiak is NOT a good head coach. We all knew this back when he was in Houston. He has been riding his defense ALL season. His game plan and play calling this game was horrific. It won't matter whether it is Brock or Peyton. Denver is not winning with this offense and Kubiak. Wait to see what the Steelers do to them next week in Pitt. It will be ugly.

You said the same thing before the pats played them

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Omaha! I hope Houston wins tonight because even if they do the Colts can still win out and win the Division but a Pats loss gives Denver HFA back.

Things have fallen into place perfectly for the Pats to secure the division and 1 seed. I am hoping they take care of business tonight!

Just now, amfootball said:

Things have fallen into place perfectly for the Pats to secure the division and 1 seed. I am hoping they take care of business tonight!

Your Pats will probably roll tonight. It's been one of those funky weeks for me where nothing goes right haha When the Jags put 50 up on my team I guess all I can do is laugh!

32 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Peyton gets rid of the ball quick and reads Defenses much better than Brock. I just cant wait until Peyton gets back so Denver wins the SB like I predicted from day 1.

That's what its all about... CBE.....

WE wanted Peyton healthy for the playoffs and, in a round about way, we almost surely will get it.  I wouldn't be shocked if Peyton suddenly 'becomes' healthy next Sunday in Pittsburgh..but I'm sure he;s back in 2 weeks

Just now, oldunclemark said:

That's what its all about... CBE.....

WE wanted Peyton healthy for the playoffs and, in a round about way, we almost surely will get it.  I wouldn't be shocked if Peyton suddenly 'becomes' healthy next Sunday in Pittsburgh..but I'm sure he;s back in 2 weeks

When Peyton gets back Denver will be fine!

51 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Oakland gained 126 total yards all day....and won 15-12

This isn't surprising. Brock struggles horribly to get touchdowns when there is more field behind him than in front of him.

Proved it agai today. Three redzone trips, three field goals.

7 hours ago, amfootball said:

Post is reporting rift in Denver locker room between offense and defense, http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_29246791/kiszla-loss-raiders-could-slowly-tear-this-broncos-team-apart

That rift should have been forming after, like, week 4. The defense has dragged that putrid offense kicking and screaming all season.

If Denver had any, and I mean ANY, semblance of offense every game would look like the Green Bay one. For them to be consistently this bad is a joke. It doesn't matter who the QB is. Put Rodgers or Brady back there and this offense would still blow with that line, generally anemic run game and soft receivers who apparently can't catch a football.

Honestly, when was the last time a team played a prevent/ rushed 3 for 4 plays  straight and damn near instantly got to the QB on every down? What a joke that line is....and Kubiak for not giving Scoffield any help through 4 quarters of being torched.

Denver also has quite possibly the worst punter in the league.