Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

N.O. Saints trying to derail Panthers unbeaten streak

ColtsBlueFL

That game was bull crap. So many bad calls in it, and I rarely ever complain about bad calls. 

It's just amazing how Mark Ingram gets a personal foul call for throwing the ball at the stands, but Cam Newton and this entire team can do their celebrations all the time, and no flags at all.

Also amazing our coach had to throw a challenge flag just to get a 12 men on the field penalty. 

Olson did not catch that ball either on the final game winning drive. The camera showed, it obviously hit the ground. 

I hope Arizona kills this Panthers team in the Super Bowl. I don't even care if it comes down to Patriots/Panthers, I'll pull for the Patriots, rather than seeing this team get a ring. 

1 minute ago, Bogie said:

That game was bull crap. So many bad calls in it, and I rarely ever complain about bad calls. 

It's just amazing how Mark Ingram gets a personal foul call for throwing the ball at the stands, but Cam Newton and this entire team can do their celebrations all the time, and no flags at all.

Also amazing our coach had to throw a challenge flag just to get a 12 men on the field penalty. 

Olson did not catch that ball either on the final game winning drive. The camera showed, it obviously hit the ground. 

I hope Arizona kills this Panthers team in the Super Bowl. I don't even care if it comes down to Patriots/Panthers, I'll pull for the Patriots, rather than seeing this team get a ring. 

How would the Cardinals beat the panthers in the superbowl?  

And that was a catch by olsen.  Pretty obvious one actually

1 minute ago, Bogie said:

Pulling for Arizona/Cincy.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Pulling for Arizona/Cincy.

Arizona would crush this Panthers team in the playoffs, no doubt about it.

Carolina has played the easiest schedule of the year, kinda like Atlanta did back in 2012. Of that easy schedule, only the Colts and Saints really gave them tough games. They're beatable. 

1 hour ago, Bogie said:

LOL, what a bad post.

2 hours ago, Bogie said:

Arizona would crush this Panthers team in the playoffs, no doubt about it.

Carolina has played the easiest schedule of the year, kinda like Atlanta did back in 2012. Of that easy schedule, only the Colts and Saints really gave them tough games. They're beatable. 

You feel like we did in 2007 when I was practically standing in my yard at night looking up in the sky offering sacrifices for the Patriots to finally lose "a" game.

9 hours ago, Malakai432 said:

Yeah had to tune to my Sirius XM App to listen to this game.  Hopefully the Saints win, I'm done with all the Carolina talk with their 100% garbage schedule.  

Come on now buddy. "Garbage schedule" or garbage division is the same criticism lodged against INDY a lot. Remember, no team gets to select their weekly opponent by choice. Carolina can only face the team that the league's schedule makers put in front of them.

I get it M-432. We all like to see a perfect team knocked off it's perch. It was a great game today. Cam took a hard hit, was stretching out his leg on the bench, & stayed in a tough dogfight with the Saints to somehow remain unscathed record wise anyway.