Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sio Moore, Nate Irving, Denzelle Good

BProland85

People were talking about him being the safety of the future and that he was a great find. It was the beginning of this hysteria of overrating Grigson's project players. It was mostly off of one game too.

Howell may have been a good safety if not for those injuries. I remember he got a start against San Francisco and played really well. But you're right. Myself and others get overly excited about guys way too quick. Rogers comes to mind first.

Howell may have been a good safety if not for those injuries. I remember he got a start against San Francisco and played really well. But you're right. Myself and others get overly excited about guys way too quick. Rogers comes to mind first.

Rogers was talented just dumb had shown flashes many times at Tenn and here

Sio moore been inactive the past two games don't know what's wrong with him but we need him out there

I can't imagine what would have happened to a guy who was so heralded and such a huge part of the raiders defense? Comes to the Colts and is relegated to the bench.  Hard to believe and shocking.  I realize he had the hip injury and subsequent surgery, but has had plenty of time to recover and as far as I know, he is 100 percent healthy. I guess the guy ahead of him is just so much better and irreplaceable.

I can't imagine what would have happened to a guy who was so heralded and such a huge part of the raiders defense? Comes to the Colts and is relegated to the bench.  Hard to believe and shocking.  I realize he had the hip injury and subsequent surgery, but has had plenty of time to recover and as far as I know, he is 100 percent healthy. I guess the guy ahead of him is just so much better and irreplaceable.

Who mcnary? No way....this is another hiccup with the coaching staff we know the guy can play let him get comfortable with the defense they're being hesitate about it smh