Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Really Mallett, really?

Cynjin

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just glad the other teams in our division are a bigger dumpster fire than we are right now

The Colts had SB aspirations so everything that's happened with them so far has been really more magnified this season. No one expected Jacksonville or Tennessee to be world beaters this season.

Where is everyone to tell me how Bill O'Brien is such a great coach and should have been "Coach of the Year" last year? 

C'mon closet Texans fans that hounded me all last year, you're on Stage A now. 

Pretty sure they exited stage left :)

The Colts had SB aspirations so everything that's happened with them so far has been really more magnified this season. No one expected Jacksonville or Tennessee to be world beaters this season.

I know at least 1 person who said the Texans would be competitive and have a world class defense. The Colts are bad, the rest of the south is worse

I know at least 1 person who said the Texans would be competitive and have a world class defense. The Colts are bad, the rest of the south is worse

That's debatable. Like, super debatable. I have numbers if you want to see them too. Like I said, the Colts fall has been harder because of what people expected from them. You know this.

That's debatable. Like, super debatable. I have numbers if you want to see them too. Like I said, the Colts fall has been harder because of what people expected from them. You know this.

But they are still the best team in the division. All are bad, but the Colts have beat them all.

No. Terrible logic is terrible.

How? If team a beats team b. Team a is better than team b. It doesn't mean it will stay that way forever. But the Colts are 3-0 in the division. No other team in the division has 3 wins. The jags are the only team that has a chance, and I don't see that happening

How? If team a beats team b. Team a is better than team b. It doesn't mean it will stay that way forever. But the Colts are 3-0 in the division. No other team in the division has 3 wins. The jags are the only team that has a chance, and I don't see that happening

The Giants have both beat and lost to the Cowboys this season. So are they worse or better? Any given game. Especially for division rivals.

Breaking records for division wins is a pretty good indication.

That's over a period of time. And the games have been close. The numbers so far this year are in Texans favor if y'all want to play this game. We've also won outside the division cough cough.

The Giants have both beat and lost to the Cowboys this season. So are they worse or better? Any given game. Especially for division rivals.

Well considering the giants lost to the cowboys before romo got hurt I think it's pretty obvious the giants are better now. Apples and hammers comparison. Considering your back up QB can't find his way to the airport, I don't see you making a change at the position

The Colts have 3 wins and lost to everyone outside the division. Cool.

You just are going to have the accept the fact that the Colts are the best of the crappy division so far since we beat all 3 division teams. And our QBs at least make the scheduled team flights.

:neener:

Well considering the giants lost to the cowboys before romo got hurt I think it's pretty obvious the giants are better now. Apples and hammers comparison. Considering your back up QB can't find his way to the airport, I don't see you making a change at the position

Any given Sunday. The Cowboys could have lost even with Romo today. We don't need a QB change, Hoyer did superb against the Colts. I guess we might be facing a different coach though the next time we play.

That's over a period of time. And the games have been close. The numbers so far this year are in Texans favor if y'all want to play this game. We've also won outside the division cough cough.

There is no game. Texans, and therfore their fans are below us. I don't argue 20th people below me.

Hey, I hope o'brien is there forever. I don't think he is a very good coach

He hasn't been very fortunate in regards to injuries. He does have his faults but he isn't going to get fired in year 2 that would be ridiculous. What do I know though, what goes on behind closed doors..,