Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any news regarding Bradshaw?

evilleseniorfan

Robinson is another busted Grigson draft pick. Besides his inability to hold onto the football, he is also very slow. Fitting that he wears #34, because I see the same player as Richardson. 

I don't consider 6th round picks to fall into "bust" catagory if they dont pan out. Robison has made some mistakes but he's only 4 games in to the next level of play. I'm willing to be a little more patient.

I don't consider 6th round picks to fall into "bust" catagory if they dont pan out. Robison has made some mistakes but he's only 4 games in to the next level of play. I'm willing to be a little more patient.

Exactly! The word is thrown around way too much and usually too early in a player's career.

Btw, my favorite line from "The Big Lebowski": "Hey, careful Man, there's A beverage here!"

This is a bad sign that he hasn't signed yet. With how terrible our backup RB's are, one would think that Bradshaw would have signed already. He must be over-weight, slow, or a combination of both

Our Backups aren't Terrible. actually Varga is pretty decent. As for as your assumptions about Bradshaws weight or speed im not sure how you came to that conclusion.