Bengals
Steelers
Ravens
Bengals
49ers
Seahawks
Chiefs
Steelers

I was looking at their TE for my fantasy and wanted to check out their schedule. And these are their remaining opponents. I wouldnt be surprised if they get the top pick in the draft...

Chargers

Ravens

Broncos

Rams

Cardinals

Bengals

Steelers

Ravens

Bengals

49ers

Seahawks

Check the Bears schedule

Chiefs

Steelers

I was looking at their TE for my fantasy and wanted to check out their schedule. And these are their remaining opponents. I wouldnt be surprised if they get the top pick in the draft...

What a wild Sunday so far. 30-30 in OT. Browns just held the Ravens 3 and out. Could it be, the Ravens lose at home to the Browns?

The Ravens usually win games like this, but that would be amazing.

Edit: Nvm, the Browns are about to win.

Poor Ravens. Been a while since we had some high draft picks. We could use them. This season is over .

Sorry to say I thought your roster looked thinner this season and that was before the injuries hit. Be interesting to see what they do with Flacco's contract.

I've not really looked into your cap/upcoming FAs situation for after this season, how's it look?

Sorry to say I thought your roster looked thinner this season and that was before the injuries hit. Be interesting to see what they do with Flacco's contract.

I've not really looked into your cap/upcoming FAs situation for after this season, how's it look?

Right now, the whole situation is pretty bleak. The Ravens are sixth in the league in dead cap money, Rice, Pitta, Ngata, etc . In addition, high cap money players like Suggs are out for the year, and more injuries are piling up. Most of the blame can be laid on this dead cap money, which reduces your ability to acquire depth when injuries hit. As you also pointed out, the Flacco contract hit is coming up at a bad time, and we will see what can be worked out. It's a very ugly picture, and Ozzie has been missing in the draft lately.

I'm not going to bury Ozzie because of the long success record , but some mistakes have been made, and the Ravens are paying the price. You have to keep Flacco because no team has a chance without a decent QB. He put up another 30 points with basically no receivers, but the sorry defense let McCown get a record 457 yards passing, and 33 points.

When you lose to the Browns at home, it's time to pull out the white flag. This is a Curtis Painter type season for Baltimore, and unfortunately there is no Andrew Luck miracle on the horizon.