Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is Matt Ryan this generations Archie Manning?

Hoosierdome93

Could be. I thought Manning had worse teams around him though?

He did and on that point there can be no argument. They were the "Saints" and people wore bags over their heads at the games. Can you imagine that today? I don't recall him ever complaining and now days players complain bout everything.

He did and on that point there can be no argument. They were the "Saints" and people wore bags over their heads at the games. Can you imagine that today? I don't recall him ever complaining and now days players complain bout everything.

No he never complained. I saw a number of games with him. He's do his job and then some and no help whatsoever.

The nfl is more balanced right now with free agency etc. also if Archie was playing under these rules he would have lasted longer....but there really isn't a team that suffered through that many losing seasons that has s good qb. Teams that lose that much like the saints did are because they DONT have a qb....not the other way around. Actually I would say drews last few years may mirror Archie's more than anyone...since he is the only talent on that team.