Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seattle (+ 3 1/2) @ Green Bay (9-20-15)

oldunclemark

NBC - 8:30 EST mid 60s and dry, over-under at 49

Rematch of the NFC title game which GB dominated until Seattle rallied to win late..

MVP Aaron Ridgesr was 18 of 23 for 189 yards and 3 TDs last week vs. STL.

RB Eddie Lacy ran 19 times for 85 yards.

Seattle QB Eussell Wilson was 32 of 41 for 251 with 1TD and 1 INT in a 34-31 loss at St. Louis

Marshawn Lynch carried 18 times for 73 yards.

All-pro safety Cam Chancellor is still holding out and will not play.

GB all-pro WR Jordy Nelson out for the season replaced by scrap heap Pack favorite son James Jones.

Packers 'D; gave up 25 first downs last week to the Bears. OMG.

Seattle allowed 352 yards to the weak Rams offense. Double OMG.

Everything favors the Packers: Seattle is strangely bad road team and they have offensive line problems.

Chancellor is the one guy Seattle cant be without vs. Rodgers.

I don't know about the 'over' because I don't see Seattle scoring much.

But take the Packers and give the 3 1.2// I'd give 5 or 6...Seattle is not the same team away from home and it was a fluke that they beat GB last season

This is the game I am looking forward to the most all weekend besides the Pats/Bills. I really like GB to win at home without Kam being there BUT Seattle is 3-0 vs GB since Wilson got there.

Seems early to say this but this feels like a must win for Seattle both in terms of staying in the hunt for the division but also in terms of the post-season seedings. If GB wins then they have what amounts to a 3 game lead over Seattle for the top seed given they would own the tie-breaker if the two teams should have the same record at the end.

Just like the Broncos/Chiefs game, I have the Seahawks picked for the simple reason that the Seahawks just don't lose to the Packers no matter how bad it looks for them. The Broncos were in the same boat and they won in a bizarre ending. 2 of the 3 Packers/Seahawks games have ended just as screwy.

Just like the Broncos/Chiefs game, I have the Seahawks picked for the simple reason that the Seahawks just don't lose to the Packers no matter how bad it looks for them. The Broncos were in the same boat and they won in a bizarre ending. 2 of the 3 Packers/Seahawks games have ended just as screwy.

Yeah I took Denver. I know all too well about KC......they do not compete vs. horses well.

I am taking Seattle too. GB winning would not shock me but I think somehow Seattle will not start 0-2.

Win your home games, go .500 on the road and you will go 12-4. It's tough winning on the road.

Last year the Packers(2-2), Saints(1-3), Patriots(2-2), Jaguars(0-4) and Titans(1-3) started their seasons playing 3 of 4 on the road.

This season the Eagles, Chiefs, Lions and Ravens start the season with 3 of 4 on the road. They will do well to start with a 2-2 record.

This is the game I am looking forward to the most all weekend besides the Pats/Bills. I really like GB to win at home without Kam being there BUT Seattle is 3-0 vs GB since Wilson got there.

Seems early to say this but this feels like a must win for Seattle both in terms of staying in the hunt for the division but also in terms of the post-season seedings. If GB wins then they have what amounts to a 3 game lead over Seattle for the top seed given they would own the tie-breaker if the two teams should have the same record at the end.

In two of those wins Seattle was far more lucky than good.

Win your home games, go .500 on the road and you will go 12-4. It's tough winning on the road.

Last year the Packers(2-2), Saints(1-3), Patriots(2-2), Jaguars(0-4) and Titans(1-3) started their seasons playing 3 of 4 on the road.

This season the Eagles, Chiefs, Lions and Ravens start the season with 3 of 4 on the road. They will do well to start with a 2-2 record.

But when you look at the entire seasons..entire seasons...Seattle plays extremely well at home and are simply mediocre on the road.

Who other top teams do that? Why Seattle

I follow you. All the top teams struggle on the road. Only the Cowboys had a better road record than Seattle last year.

But the difference between their level of play home and away, way beyond wins and losses, is much more vivid with

Seattle that anyone else. Green Bay isn't like that. Denver isn't like that.