Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Louis Trinca Passat Cut

krunk

St. Louis Rams

Cuts to 53: LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar, T Isaiah Battle, TE Alex Bayer, WR Emory Blake, RB Malcolm Brown, S Christian Bryant, TE Justice Cunningham, QB Austin Davis, DT marcus Forston, CB Montell Garner, S Jacob Hagen, DE Martin Ifedi, C Barrett Jones, FB Zach Laskey, DE Matt Longacre, LBMarshall McFadden, CB Brandon McGee, CB Trovan Reed, WR Daniel Rodriguez, DT Louis Trinca-Pasat, G Brandon Washington

I know some people on this forum were wondering about if the Rams would keep him.  

St. Louis Rams

Cuts to 53: LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar, T Isaiah Battle, TE Alex Bayer, WR Emory Blake, RB Malcolm Brown, S Christian Bryant, TE Justice Cunningham, QB Austin Davis, DT marcus Forston, CB Montell Garner, S Jacob Hagen, DE Martin Ifedi, C Barrett Jones, FB Zach Laskey, DE Matt Longacre, LBMarshall McFadden, CB Brandon McGee, CB Trovan Reed, WR Daniel Rodriguez, DT Louis Trinca-Pasat, G Brandon Washington

I know some people on this forum were wondering about if the Rams would keep him.  

In addition to Trinca-Pasat, there are a couple of interesting cuts there: Isaiah Battle for one, and Daniel Rodriguez is intriguing as a kick/punt returner.

Would be a solid pick up I think based on upside...Not immediate impact in my opinion. he could get some on field time to develop, I do wonder if we are going to go with more 4-3 fronts this season. Plus he could rotate in at 3 Tech on pass rush downs to in 3-4 alignments. I would hesitate to give him a lot of snaps because of lack of knowing the playbook of course but talent alone I think he would be a solid pick for coaches to say "Ok memorize x number of plays and we will see what you got on those plays"

Kinda surprising to me. He was running with St. Louis's starters quite a bit when we played them. I think he would be a solid pickup for our D-Line. I also see Battle is available I believe he was the big hype guy in the supplemental draft so if we could somehow PS him that would be another nice pickup. Battle has a lot of raw talent.

Plus I overlooked it at first, but them cutting Barrett Jones is a surprise for me. He started at C for them during our game, and was thought to have the upper hand in the C competition there. I guess they kept Demetrius Rhaney as he was more position versatile that Jones. Jones is a former 4th round pick from Alabama.

Plus I overlooked it at first, but them cutting Barrett Jones is a surprise for me. He started at C for them during our game, and was thought to have the upper hand in the C competition there. I guess they kept Demetrius Rhaney as he was more position versatile that Jones. Jones is a former 4th round pick from Alabama.

I'd take Barrett Jones over Harrison any day.

I'd take Barrett Jones over Harrison any day.

See I am kinda torn there. I think Harrison has potential and he has shown some really nice flashes. I think they should start trying to develop him more at G than at C as I believe the mental side of the game is his only issue as he has the physical tools and strength. Barrett Jones would be a better option as a backup C as I believe he has the mental side down I just think he needs to get stronger and have some more experience playing against starting NFL talent. Kinda both sides of the spectrum between Harrison and Jones, one has the physical tools the other has the mental side down.