Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tj Ward Suspended For Broncos' Opener

oldunclemark

The Denver safety misses the game against Baltimore due to an 'incident' at a Denver strip club last year.

He apparently wont be appealing.

Few incidents at strip clubs seem to work out well for NFL players

There are so many angles or avenues to take that line...A stripper, an NFL safety, & a $100 bill stroll into a Gentlemen's club. Yes, I know this is a PG family friendly site. I promise to behave myself. 

In any case, it's too bad Ward will miss game 1 of the regular season because that dude is fascinating to watch collide with a WR or RB on the field. Wham! ooh, I'm gonna feel that tomorrow. 

He wasn't very good last year honestly. They basically had to use him as an extra linebacker. Maybe they can get more out of him this year.

You're making TJ should like an old dog with arthritis that needs to be put down. Cue the lyrics "Ol' Man River" from the musical "Showboat.' He's still productive dgb. 

"An' sick of tryin'

Ah'm tired of livin'
An' skeered of dyin',
But ol' man river,
He jes'keeps rolling' along." 

The Denver safety misses the game against Baltimore due to an 'incident' at a Denver strip club last year.

He apparently wont be appealing.

Few incidents at strip clubs seem to work out well for NFL players

Still donʻt know why they go to strip clubs any way...for good company? Thatʻs a place for some of the seediest people on the face of the planet....unless youʻre looking for a whole lot of trouble like fighting...drugs...stdʻs..etc. etc.  Besides youʻre T.J. Ward...where is all the women throwing themselves at you anyway....boys will be boys

Still donʻt know why they go to strip clubs any way...for good company? Thatʻs a place for some of the seediest people on the face of the planet....unless youʻre looking for a whole lot of trouble like fighting...drugs...stdʻs..etc. etc.  Besides youʻre T.J. Ward...where is all the women throwing themselves at you anyway....boys will be boys

Those "seediest people on the planet' are still human beings, and sex workers deserve respect for the crap they put up with that no one else would put up with, and knowing that any day they could be brutally raped and beaten, or even murdered and no one is going to care since when the bad stuff happens, it's largely ignored by society as they blame the victim "they shouldn't have been sex workers then!". Those women, as well as men, don't just "throw themselves at you". They're trying to make a living, as money is the requirement. 

At the end of the day, those women (and the men too, let's not forget about male sex workers too) go home and are normal people just like the rest of us. There is no need to trash them for being working class individuals. 

Those "seediest people on the planet' are still human beings, and sex workers deserve respect for the crap they put up with that no one else would put up with, and knowing that any day they could be brutally raped and beaten, or even murdered and no one is going to care since when the bad stuff happens, it's largely ignored by society as they blame the victim "they shouldn't have been sex workers then!". Those women, as well as men, don't just "throw themselves at you". They're trying to make a living, as money is the requirement.

At the end of the day, those women (and the men too, let's not forget about male sex workers too) go home and are normal people just like the rest of us. There is no need to trash them for being working class individuals.

:facepalm:

You are correct, I know how hard life is being raised in low-income housing and on welfare, and know there are choices, some people make GOOD ones and some make BAD ones, but we live in the land of opportunity and are more fortunate than other countries and a beautiful women should not have to degrade herself for a guyʻs perverted pleasure even if sheʻs doing it for college, there are student loans and grants available for anybody to who needs it. Strip clubs attract the WORST type of people...drug dealers...criminals...pedophiles...and any other low-life thatʻs a menace to society. I like your "Bogie" avatar...you know that movie "Casablanca" great movie and a nice club...now thatʻs a club I would go to....Aloha oi

He wasn't very good last year honestly. They basically had to use him as an extra linebacker. Maybe they can get more out of him this year.

he was selected to the pro Bowl,. wasnt he?

But I know what you're saying..he isn't a good coverage guy...In their new defense...he'll be blitzing a lot

he was selected to the pro Bowl,. wasnt he?

But I know what you're saying..he isn't a good coverage guy...In their new defense...he'll be blitzing a lot

He was??? Wow...he was like one of the worst rated safeties in football.....must be because he had a lot of tackles because he was down in the box...his coverage and play in space was horrible.

Yeah, this is a significant loss for Denver in week one IMO. Also, Denver's D looks blistering on top.

If they show up like they have in pre-season they should be a tough team to beat. Unfortuantely they seem to wilt late in the season kinda like Manning did last year with his injury. I think the key is injuries and keep Ware fresh. We saw what they looked like in the SB without Miller and some key guys in the secondary or a pass rush so they definately need Ware and Peyton to be healthy late in the season and those young studs to be ready to play. If they can run the ball and keep that defense fresh...look out.

If they show up like they have in pre-season they should be a tough team to beat. Unfortuantely they seem to wilt late in the season kinda like Manning did last year with his injury. I think the key is injuries and keep Ware fresh. We saw what they looked like in the SB without Miller and some key guys in the secondary or a pass rush so they definately need Ware and Peyton to be healthy late in the season and those young studs to be ready to play. If they can run the ball and keep that defense fresh...look out.

Yeah, the offense is the bigger question mark. But we will see how things shake out when the real games begin. They open with the Ravens which will be a tough test.

Me too!! So ready for some real football. I think Bills/Colts might be the best game of the week. What games are you looking forward to the most? The Monday night games seem like a bit of a bore but I will watch.

I don't know if these games appeal to everyone but I'm very interested in #1 Bills/Colts....can our line hold up and will it take a few weeks for our offense to get going or not. #2 Denver/Baltimore....both have great defenses but how will this new offense in Denver looks...I expect it to have a lot of hiccups. #3 Seattle/STL that should be a blood bath...lots of hitting and etc...can Foles be enough to get that offense to do just enough to win in StL? #4 NE/Pitt....lots of question marks on both sides of the field....I look for some offensive fireworks on both sides. #5 the game I think will be the best game of the week..HOU/KC...defense defense defense...really interested in if Clowney will get many reps. Both offenses have issues but both have elite defenses...really love to see how that plays out. Really this is a good week....even if the matchups aren't great like Monday night there is intriguing story lines like Chips offense with Bradford etc. Fun fun fun...I love my Colts but I just love good football period so I'm rooting for some good games.