Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does ray rice deserve a second chance?

CR91

42 members have voted

1. 1. does he deserve a second chance

• yes
    • no
    • not sure

Ha, hard to argue those outdated stereotypes when you see them exemplified on the reg. an adavamtage of working in the getto...

Ask Declan Moss's family about those dog attack stats...

Those 2 dogs known at Thumper and Max were described as Mixed Breed plus on top of that the toddler seemed to be unsupervised. There are literally thousands of cases where Pitt Bulls are owned that have never attacked and certainly not killed anyone

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those 2 dogs known at Thumper and Max were described as Mixed Breed plus on top of that the toddler seemed to be unsupervised. There are literally thousands of cases where Pitt Bulls are owned that have never attacked and certainly not killed anyone

So because the dogs weren't akc certified, & the child was unattended, one isn't to assume that pit bulls are a naturally violent breed...

I'm sure plenty of pit bull owners don't have any incidents, but that was every pit bull owner, until they DID have an incident...

The breed is responsible for close to 70% of all dog attacks & deaths, well more than all other breeds combined...

So because the dogs weren't akc certified, & the child was unattended, one isn't to assume that pit bulls are a naturally violent breed...

I'm sure plenty of pit bull owners don't have any incidents, but that was every pit bull owner, until they DID have an incident...

The breed is responsible for close to 70% of all dog attacks & deaths, well more than all other breeds combined...

And there's a certain...um...breed...of human behind pitbulls who have attacked.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2015 - bringing racism into it
Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2015 - bringing racism into it

"So because the dogs weren't akc certified, & the child was unattended, one isn't to assume that pit bulls are a naturally violent breed..."

This is quite literally racist only against an animal at least the way you stated your opinion, So if a Mexican or a black person robs you at gun point does.that make them all deadly and dangerous?

To assume an all race of anything is bad is quite honestly not only wrong but silly

No, he's saying if it's a mixed dog it's not a pitbull. The AKC doesn't recognize pitbulls as a breed anyway. 70% of attacks? I'm gonna say that's not true

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2015 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2015 - personal shot

We should call on Jason S, he has probably talked to some dude at a bar who knows someone who knew someone who was bite by staffordshire bull terrier. Expert

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2015 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2015 - quoting removed post

"So because the dogs weren't akc certified, & the child was unattended, one isn't to assume that pit bulls are a naturally violent breed..."

This is quite literally racist only against an animal at least the way you stated your opinion, So if a Mexican or a black person robs you at gun point does.that make them all deadly and dangerous?

To assume an all race of anything is bad is quite honestly not only wrong but silly

Bwahahahaha, I'm pit bull racist, totally 100%

I also dislike chows, rotweilers, & labs, so I don't discriminate...

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2015 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2015 - quoting removed post

Racist against an animal? Not sure that kind of language helps your argument.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2015 - more with racism
Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2015 - more with racism

Racist against an animal? Not sure that kind of language helps your argument.

you seriously think racism extends just to humans? Again saying all PittBulls are dangerous killers is basically being racist against a particular dog breed and my question was never answered

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2015 - more about racism etc
Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2015 - more about racism etc

you seriously think racism extends just to humans? Again saying all PittBulls are dangerous killers is basically being racist against a particular dog breed and my question was never answered

It extends to humans and dentists

What question? The one about being robbed at gunpoint? Your earlier post that related minorities to animals...

I wasn't gonna even dignify that post with an answer...

You wouldn't leave a toddler in a room alone with a rattlesnake & you wouldn't leave them alone in a room with a pit bull...

I wouldn't leave them alone with any dog

Many do and that's most often when bad things happen or the person IS in the room and they allow the toddler to approach the dog and the toddler pats it or plays with its ears  or tail and for many dogs no matter the breed asking to be snapped at or bit

We should call on Jason S, he has probably talked to some dude at a bar who knows someone who knew someone who was bite by staffordshire bull terrier. Expert

As opposed to you, who has, wait, what kind of background with this topic again? I mean this conversation obviously was a hot button for you. All I can do is speculate as to why that might be. ;)

Pit bulls are not "naturally violent". No domesticated dog breed is "naturally violent", despite what the media tries to tell you

Pit bulls are not "naturally violent". No domesticated dog breed is "naturally violent", despite what the media tries to tell you

That's according to how you define violent.

But if you google, dog attack, Tell me what breed of dog comes up most often...

Or is that the 'ruse of media's pit bull conspiracy?

Ya know I think the dog breed violence debate has seriously hijacked this thread long enough. Lets just agree to disagree just to get this thread back on topic, I know I don't like going through pages of off-topic discussion and I also know many others don't either. So just to get this thread back on track lets agree to disagree and move on

Then at the same time, you should have asked that of others who have commented whom you've completely disregarded.

But that aside, I'm asking it now.

I didn't have to ask as their responses revealed they knew next to nothing.

Meh, not going to waste my time with someone like you. You will stick to your ill informed guns either way.

That's according to how you define violent.

But if you google, dog attack, Tell me what breed of dog comes up most often...

Or is that the 'ruse of media's pit bull conspiracy?

Pit bulls are dominant by nature, as are doberman, rottweiler, German Shepherd etc etc. Dogs with dominant personalities are more prone to being trained t have a violent disposition.

As for googling dog attacks...yes, most results are going to be of those types of breeds, not only due to the propensity for them to become violent if not raised and socialized properly, but also because of the damage they are capable of inflicting in a short amount of time.

There are numerous studies that have shown that chihuahua and dachshunds are far more likely to attack than a pit is...but those type of dogs are not going to really do a newsworthy amount of physical damage.

I didn't have to ask as their responses revealed they knew next to nothing.

Meh, not going to waste my time with someone like you. You will stick to your ill informed guns either way.

Wow, I could very literally have said all of that, word for word, to you ;)

Of course if I had, the very first sentence would have been grammatically incorrect.

Wow, I could very literally have said all of that, word for word, to you ;)

and you would have been wrong. I know more about the subject than someone (you) who talked to this one guy about giving his dog LSD. But I imagine you have spent a whopping 5 minutes on Google researching the subject since embarrassing yourself with that statement.

This is my last response to you.

any animal that needs any significant & serious amount of socializing is a wild animal in my book, but that's why I don't have any pets...

my furniture still looks like it did when I bought it, and my house doesnt stink (other fringe benefits) ...

Americans infatuation with pets is interesting, we are talking about lunch in some cultures...

Michael Vick is probably a pretty twisted & sick individual, but is allowed to play in the league because he has done his time for his infraction...

As far as Ray Rice goes, I think he & AP are dirt bags as well...

Not sure they have done their time in the court of public opinion...

For the record I hope Vick spends whatever is left of his career as a back up & may any team that employs him finish well under .500

As for A.P. & Rice if karma exists, may it get to them one day as well...

This is my last post on the topic, I am out...

and you would have been wrong. I know more about the subject than someone (you) who talked to this one guy about giving his dog LSD. But I imagine you have spent a whopping 5 minutes on Google researching the subject since embarrassing yourself with that statement.

This is my last response to you.

That man and his story were far more believable than that of a random guy from the interwebz who says that's absolutely not how it's done because...yeah.

any animal that needs any significant & serious amount of socializing is a wild animal in my book, but that's why I don't have any pets....

I can respect that. I don't agree but I respect it. But it applies to several breeds other than just pit bulls and still does not mean they have a naturally violent nature.