Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Minicamp June 9th- June 11th Notes

TKnight24

Battle for Colts' No. 3 receiver will be one of several intriguing story lines in minicamp, which starts today http://t.co/iXOQU62BTp

— Mike Wells (@MikeWellsNFL)

June 9, 2015

#Colts minicamp begins today, essentially a continuation of OTAs. Practice begins at noon. Tomorrow evening open practice at Lucas Oil.

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen)

June 9, 2015

:coltslogo:

How smart a player is Frank Gore? Luck: "He’s picked up on a bunch of stuff that guys who have been here three years haven’t picked up."

June 9, 2015

Luck also raved about Gore's pass protection. It's one of the biggest ways Luck will benefit from Gore's signing (outside of his rushing)

June 9, 2015

Andre: "Can’t say I’ve been fortunate enough to play w a great quarterback in my 12 years in the league. I’m able to play with one now."

June 9, 2015

Andre Johnson also mentioned in locker room how great a ball Luck throws. The man is in heaven after QB carousel in Houston.

June 9, 2015

Now it’s practice time for Luck and Johnson, as mini-camp session No. 1 is about to get underway. Chuck Pagano to meet the media around 4:00

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

June 9, 2015

As practice begins, my #ColtsMiniCamp report, with Andrew Luck explaining why the @Colts are farther along than ever. http://t.co/alG3uefkM0

— Steve Andress (@ColtsReporter)

June 9, 2015

Out at #Colts practice now. I'll provide some updates afterward (can't live tweet closed portions of practice).

June 9, 2015

WRs & DBs in coverage are the ones that can stand out with no contact rules. Everything else, just hard to tell this time of yr by watching.

— Steve Andress (@ColtsReporter)

June 9, 2015

Chuck Pagano pleased with the retention from OTAs to Day One of mini-camp today. Wasn’t pleased with the penalties following practice.

June 9, 2015

Pagano on why Frank Gore has produced throughout a decade in the NFL: “When the season’s over, it’s a nightmare for a guy like that."

June 9, 2015

We save $4m if we cut Cherilus now that its past June 1st so we will find out very soon if he is going to be around.  I just dont know about Mewhort at RT. We will see but it may happen sooner than later if we jettison Gosder

I hope we cut him and save some $$$.

I want to go shopping and payoff some debts.

Does anyone know if today's open practice at LOS will be streamed on the net?

If not, please keep up with good work posting tweets and other news here. Much apreciated!

Just made a thread for today's practice. More details in there and even more coming