Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TENN, TB looking to move down, PITT could try to move up for Landon Collins.

@AdamSchefter: Titans entertaining offers for top pick in 2nd round, No. 33. Top teams in round 2 all taking calls. One team interested in coming up: PITT.

Can't find the exact tweet mentioning Collins name but they have been linked to him, have a need and it would be a good fit.

@AdamSchefter: Titans entertaining offers for top pick in 2nd round, No. 33. Top teams in round 2 all taking calls. One team interested in coming up: PITT.

Can't find the exact tweet mentioning Collins name but they have been linked to him, have a need and it would be a good fit.

Hey Reality, that's an interesting one. I really hope it's not true. I want Collins to fall. Anyway, I haven't heard much from you today. How do you feel about Dorsett? 

That would be really interesting. With Shazier, Dupree, and Collins, their defense would be much faster, younger, and could be back to one of the league's top defenses in a few years.

Wasnt Shazier real bad last year? I question his fit in their defense

Hey Reality, that's an interesting one. I really hope it's not true. I want Collins to fall. Anyway, I haven't heard much from you today. How do you feel about Dorsett? 

I don't particularly agree with it, but I'm fine with it as it was their BPA. It will certainly be an exciting offense next year. As for Dorsett as a player, I really like him and think he'll be an excellent pro.

I don't particularly agree with it, but I'm fine with it as it was their BPA. It will certainly be an exciting offense next year. As for Dorsett as a player, I really like him and think he'll be an excellent pro.

Fair enough, he was my no1 WR in the draft. I think we should've taken Collins or Brown, but we'll see what happens.