Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I get both sides of the argument on Nelson. Has his production dipped a little?  Yes. Is he still really good? Yes. I do wonder if those thinking he isn’t living up to his contract were against paying a guard big money from the start.    I personally think everything is fine. Nelson is a core piece and I’m glad he is on this team. Especially since the LT and C spots have had injury and/or performance issues the last couple years. He has anchored the left side of the line while also being a leader of this team. Nelson is special and I feel lucky to watch him play on my favorite team. Players like him don’t come around often so I’m going to enjoy the show and appreciate the talent.    It’s the offseason so we usually have topics that deep dive in the roster and cap construction. This is one of them and most points given are just splitting hairs. I believe most of us know the LG position is good to go and not a concern for this seasons future success. AR, pass rush and the secondary will dictate how well this team does but we have discussed those topics for months so they are running out of things to say. 
    • WRs getting paid is all Fine and Dandy, but they still gotta WORK!!!   Whereas...    
    • I'm going to pass on this whole argument, but I want to bring attention to something - I think @Yoshinator apologized pretty much immediately when it was pointed out to him what the hold up with AD's contract might have been. I don't think keeping things like this over the head of posters is a good idea. What's the incentive of admitting an error and apologizing(which seemed to be an honest mistake and a genuine apology to me at the time), if we will keep holding it against them and hammering them with it in seemingly unrelated arguments?  
    • Reds win, up 3-0 in series. I haven't seen the Cubs struggle like this in a long while. Surprising really.
    • Only folks in the stands actually know
  • Members

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 17,374

• stitches

stitches 19,945

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,450

• davidshoff

davidshoff 1

Rookie
    • Creekside