Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Skip Bayless Has Lost His Mind!

BProland85

Was watching First Take today and watching Skip Bayless and "his people" in Denver, it was just pathetic seeing him backing Tebow and his blindness to the facts. I was glad to see both Mark Schlerith and Stephen A. Smith making their accurate facts on Tebow that he is NOT a quality "QB" in this league yet.

I'll say this, he is a very good football "player" and "athlete." He is a great motivator, but he is NOT a good NFL QB in this league. Anyone who thinks differently, is completely ignorant.

This game will determine how far he has come. Pats secondary isn't that good, and we'll see if Tebow can move the defense with his body language and eyes, then find the open guy. If NE gets good pressure and secondary plays man up and tight, Tebow could be lookling poor again. If they go zone and play loose,Tebow can find guys, even if he has to run around until coverage breaks down. I think Denver plays the way they do in the first 3 Q's to limit offensive touches of the other team, and attempt to give their D as much rest as possible between stints on the field. That way they can keep it close and wear down the opponent. Then they let all out on the field in Q4. At crunch time, they don't make mistakes... the other team does. and then they lose. The altitude in Denver only serves to help this cause.

Pat's record in Denver is horrible, like 2-17 or something in last 19 games. And Tom Brady is something like 1-5 in the regular season there, I think. If Bronco's are close in the 4th quarter, I think they can pull out yet another win; and further infuriate the supporters of the prototypical pocket QB. My question is, if they make playoffs, do they commit to him for next year? And if he gets all the first team reps, does he improve his passing game enough to become even more of a threat?

Was watching First Take today and watching Skip Bayless and "his people" in Denver, it was just pathetic seeing him backing Tebow and his blindness to the facts. I was glad to see both Mark Schlerith and Stephen A. Smith making their accurate facts on Tebow that he is NOT a quality "QB" in this league yet.

I'll say this, he is a very good football "player" and "athlete." He is a great motivator, but he is NOT a good NFL QB in this league. Anyone who thinks differently, is completely ignorant.

Anyone who's opinion differs from yours is ignorant?

The QBs main job is to win games. He has done that with the same people around him as Orton did, except Orton couldn`t win. If you have a QB who can run the option and win games, it would not be smart to change your offense to a more pocket passer style just so people could say "he looks like a QB". Do what wins games for you