Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

we need to trade for Patrick Willis

I actually wouldn't be against it.

But they are going to want a kings ransom for him. 1st round pick at least.

I would consider a second round pick but unless it's a QB or one of the top players in the league no number ones should be given. I think or would hope that Grigson wouldn't make a similar mistake with this years number one like last years. His gamble didn't pay off and he cant afford another mistake at this point.

You don't trade a high draft pick for a 30 year old linebacker. And I doubt the Niners are interested in getting rid of Willis

I think they would consider it depending how bowman comes back and they got a good player in borland but i agree wouldnt want to trade a high pick for someone that wont have many years left.

I would love to have him just don't want to give up picks to get him....well unless its in the 3rd rd or later. I think they look to move Davis somehow as he gave them nothing last year and getting majorly paid. Gore is gone and probably Crabtree too. To be honest they have had a ton of draft picks and I'm not sure how wisely they've used all of them. Still a good team but will only go as far as Kap improves.