Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

From 2-14 to afccg

Timo1

Why do fans think we have a divine right to be the best, win most games, never get well smacked? The NFL is build to make it difficult, and difficult it is. No two seasons, or teams, are ever the same. We have some very good ingredients, we need some luck in the draft, in FA, and improve on our play / coaching. We are not far off, and NE are not unbeatable next year at all. I'm fed up with all this doom and gloom.

Success is close.

It's just frustration.  We were rolled by three teams this season, games that weren't even competitive.  I don't believe the talent level is that vast between us and those teams.  In all four games, the coaches failed to make any adjustments.

Since the NE game is the freshest wound, take a look at their roster.  Not just this year, but over the past ten.  They pick up a few key FAs, like Revis this year.  They have a few star players, like Brady, Gronk, and Wilfork.  Their O line is a mix of high draft picks and cast offs. 

I don't think overall, their roster is any better than ours.  So, what's the difference?  Their coaching staff know how to gameplan.  They can smell a weakness and exploit it.  They also know how to make in game adjustments.  Apparently ours don't.

I quit reading around the 5th post. Once again a broken record. It's never about any positives the Colts have done. It's fire this person or that person. Non stop list of negative complaints. The earlier thread about are Colts fans spoiled? Yes, yes and another yes. What this team and what it's been through over the last three seasons don't mean anything to someone who refuses to see it. This should have been titled how much can you whine, cry and complain?  The season is over and it is a waist of time to keep going over and over the same old crap. The handful of those who look at the bright side are worth my time reading in this forum. Other than those I don't care to read anymore and will refuse to accept the total negativity. If the shoe fits wear it well. I am done with my rant now and for the rest of the off season because it's not worth my time and effort to stay positive in a negative world.

I quit reading around the 5th post. Once again a broken record. It's never about any positives the Colts have done. It's fire this person or that person. Non stop list of negative complaints. The earlier thread about are Colts fans spoiled? Yes, yes and another yes. What this team and what it's been through over the last three seasons don't mean anything to someone who refuses to see it. This should have been titled how much can you whine, cry and complain? The season is over and it is a waist of time to keep going over and over the same old crap. The handful of those who look at the bright side are worth my time reading in this forum. Other than those I don't care to read anymore and will refuse to accept the total negativity. If the shoe fits wear it well. I am done with my rant now and for the rest of the off season because it's not worth my time and effort to stay positive in a negative world.

Good god, would you stop whining about people complaining. The is a football forum, people are going to critique the team.

I quit reading around the 5th post. Once again a broken record. It's never about any positives the Colts have done. It's fire this person or that person. Non stop list of negative complaints. The earlier thread about are Colts fans spoiled? Yes, yes and another yes. What this team and what it's been through over the last three seasons don't mean anything to someone who refuses to see it. This should have been titled how much can you whine, cry and complain?  The season is over and it is a waist of time to keep going over and over the same old crap. The handful of those who look at the bright side are worth my time reading in this forum. Other than those I don't care to read anymore and will refuse to accept the total negativity. If the shoe fits wear it well. I am done with my rant now and for the rest of the off season because it's not worth my time and effort to stay positive in a negative world.

there are two worlds, dreamland and reality