Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What about James Hardy?

BlueRedZone

Ok we all realize that Moss is not coming here. Yet with our WR injuries at the end of last season were a glaring issue. What about getting James Hardy from the Bills. Guy is a work in process but, What a great redzone target that would be. He could probably be gotten for cheap too.

Why haven't we given Manning a big WR to throw the ball up to? Someone that could just go up and get it. Would make our offense more dynamic that is for sure.

James Hardy? of the Bills? We're already stacked at the WR position. Wayne, Garcon, Collie, Gonzalez, White, maybe even Gilreath and Smith. We can't have Hardy on top of that. It's just too much.

Ok we all realize that Moss is not coming here. Yet with our WR injuries at the end of last season were a glaring issue. What about getting James Hardy from the Bills. Guy is a work in process but, What a great redzone target that would be. He could probably be gotten for cheap too.

Why haven't we given Manning a big WR to throw the ball up to? Someone that could just go up and get it. Would make our offense more dynamic that is for sure.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm good on Hardy, but a big receiver would be nice, for sure. Is Malcolm Floyd from the Chargers still available? I'd be all for that! That'd be a longterm fix for the aging Reggie Wayne situation also.

p.s. - the saying is 'work in progress', not 'work in process', fyi

I think I have more fingers on one hand than Hardy has catches with the Bills...

I can only remember two catches out of him, lol. That game winner vs. the Jags in 08 and he caught a 3rd down pass for a 3rd right before Adrian Wilson forever shook up Trent Edwards...

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm good on Hardy, but a big receiver would be nice, for sure. Is Malcolm Floyd from the Chargers still available? I'd be all for that! That'd be a longterm fix for the aging Reggie Wayne situation also.

p.s. - the saying is 'work in progress', not 'work in process', fyi

I love Malcolm Floyd too, a huge target. Moss, Floyd, someone big for those toss ups.

I am a Hardy fan, but If Blair White would just get his head out of his butt he could be that guy. not as big, but he is lanky.

We don't know how Collie is going to play because we haven't seen him play since his injury, Gonzo is not that good as he was droping as many balls as Garcon was when he was playing, we all know Garcon only catches 40% of his balls and Reggie didn't look like Reggie last year so yes we do need another receiver.