Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Receivers Were Open Today

oldunclemark

To Dans Credit, he was being rushed and forced out of the pocket all game but he was not hitting open people and was too often throwing it at the feet of the receivers. I am just thinking he was hearing too many footsteps all game long and the Ravens are a pretty good defense too. Not sure why we didn't toss a few TE's screens or out in the flat kinda stuff to make em think about it but why would the coaching staff adjust now, they haven't shown they know what to do all season long.

To Dans Credit, he was being rushed and forced out of the pocket all game but he was not hitting open people and was too often throwing it at the feet of the receivers. I am just thinking he was hearing too many footsteps all game long and the Ravens are a pretty good defense too. Not sure why we didn't toss a few TE's screens or out in the flat kinda stuff to make em think about it but why would the coaching staff adjust now, they haven't shown they know what to do all season long.

true..willi....

Its his 2nd start for us..and he showed a lot of nerve to complete a meaningless game and throw a TD on the last play.

It had to be a long flight home for him.

I juts hope he has a couple good efforts left in him because we do have an outside chance to win one of the last 3.

,.and I agree/..//We had a TE screen when Manning played and we ran the WR screen six times a game.

(OF course, we did a lot of things when Manning played. like win)

oh wait when painter is rushed and doing better then dan he sucks and shouldnt be a qb in the nfl when dan is being rushed its cause the defense is so good. no excuses for not hitting open recievers. at least painter would get the ball to the open reciever. last game dan got hot when the pats let up on offense and defense.

Haloti Ngata and Cory Redding were getting pressure and forcing the pocket to collapse all day, and Constonzo had no means to stop Suggs off the edge whatsoever.

It doesn't matter how open our receivers were getting when we had almost no protectionall day. And Orlovski is definitely no Manning as far as getting rid of the ball fast and efficiently.

oh wait when painter is rushed and doing better then dan he sucks and shouldnt be a qb in the nfl when dan is being rushed its cause the defense is so good. no excuses for not hitting open recievers. at least painter would get the ball to the open reciever. last game dan got hot when the pats let up on offense and defense.

You musta forgot all the missed receivers that old Painter threw at. he was all over the place. He had 2 good games and then fell to pieces. To both of their credit though, the offensive lines have been terrible for both of them and the game plans have been jokes. Neither of these guys have done anything to deserve a starting spot in the NFL.

(another) poor game which we should look past

We got beat by a better team. Lets not forget, we have gone to Baltimore before and not scored a TD for an entire game with our "A" guys playing. Beathing Balitmore at home with your A boys is tough, near impossible with your B and C boys. I was impressed how the D steped up in the second half, our offense never had a chance.