Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Bengals predictions

RockThatBlue

The Bengals will run the ball and then run the ball some more... and when they pass, there will be a lot of screen passes to their RBs. They will try to control the time-of-possession to 40 min or more. The Colts O may not get many possessions...and if the Colts have their typical early 3-and-outs they may have very limited opportunities to score.

i predict that aj green mentions will almost quadruple total points scored in the game

. My daughter and I were texting each other about the diety himself, AJ Green, and how often the brought him up and showed him. Evidently if he played, he'd have played D and had two Pick 6's, would have kicked a 60 yard field goal, and run back kickoffs for TDs given the way the announcers sounded!

Well that was a heck of a game. We still made some mistakes to say the least. Can't wait till next week.

Side note: go visit the bengals forum....talk about melting down in Ohio...I thought our forum was bad after losses but I think think the Bengals fans take the crown on this one.