Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Injury Report Update: Christmas Eve Edition

TKnight24

@KBowenColts: Christmas Eve practice for the @Colts has begun. It appears T.Y. Hilton and Hugh Thornton are going for a 2nd straight day.

@KBowenColts: The Christmas tunes are rocking inside the indoor practice facility. Joe Reitz back at practice for the first time since the Cleveland game

Merry Christmas :colts: Nation

:cheers:

Team will have Christmas Day off and return to practice Friday to prep for the Titans

Glad to hear Reitz is back. I thought he looked like he was done for the season after that injury.

Is Cherilus practicing?

Was practicing yesterday so I would assume so. No other updates came in after the ones I posted so guess we'll hear back shortly with a pre-christmas report

Man they need to let Cherilus sit for another game.  Let him heal up some because after him there is a HUGE drop off! This is another area I'm angry about, there is absolutely no one in our entire offensive line corps who is able to play tackle on a decent NFL level other than Cherilus(and he ain't that good righ now either, but he's better than the rest).  If he goes down we just are screwed.

Man they need to let Cherilus sit for another game.  Let him heal up some because after him there is a HUGE drop off! This is another area I'm angry about, there is absolutely no one in our entire offensive line corps who is able to play tackle on a decent NFL level other than Cherilus(and he ain't that good righ now either, but he's better than the rest).  If he goes down we just are screwed.

Yup. People complained about Cherilus but he wasn't THAT bad this year. If you complain about him, Nixon is not even close to being any better than a high school kid out there.

Yup. People complained about Cherilus but he wasn't THAT bad this year. If you complain about him, Nixon is not even close to being any better than a high school kid out there.

Depth consists basically of all guards and no tackles! If Costanzo or Cherilus get injured we are DONE I hate to say.

I've been talking about that for a couple years now.  I don't know why we don't sign Winston Justice to a low level contract to be our backup at tackle.  He's not who you would like to have out there but he wasn't nearly as terrible as Nixon and Reitz have been.  

I remember Nixon being fairly solid last year when he was filling in at guard. (Maybe I was just imagining things)

I wonder why he stunk it up so badly. I thought he'd be a pretty solid tackle and was kinda excited to see him play.