Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If We Run The Ball More Will We Win?

stonehart1234

Well i think we should run the ball alot more then passing because Donald Brown is having alot of success running the ball. Each time it seems like he is having 8-13 yard runs most of the time. If we can run the ball more and better i think we could set up the play action better. And i want to see more of Delone Carter.

Tell me what you think

The colts might as well do that because they really dont have a passing offense, i think donald should have a pretty good game tomorrow... the pats defense isnt what it use to be.

People remember the early patriots defense from this year. they have gotten so much better. They make a lot of turnovers and don't give up points. I don't know why people even look at yards. it's a meaningless stat. points is what matters and patriots d is 11th in scoring defense. Analysts that say the patriots have the worst d are *....colts have the worst d. and the patriots also have a pretty good run d. But i am in favor of running a little more, shortens the game at the very least.

in the I with fullback, or singleback with TE in motion, and pound that thing, even if we dont make 1st downs, the oline will learn, but without a lead blocker, the line doesnt do that well. Also opens up for great play action to a speedy Garcon, or a good route by wayne

People remember the early patriots defense from this year. they have gotten so much better. They make a lot of turnovers and don't give up points. I don't know why people even look at yards. it's a meaningless stat. points is what matters and patriots d is 11th in scoring defense. Analysts that say the patriots have the worst d are *....colts have the worst d. and the patriots also have a pretty good run d. But i am in favor of running a little more, shortens the game at the very least.

the pats may have gotten better but those yds they gave up dont lie.. though they are just outside of the top 10 mark when it comes to run defense they have some holes, some screens as well could really work in this game.. they do have a really good corner though.