Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady named offensive player of month for Oct.

amfootball

http://patriots.247sports.com/Bolt/Brady-Named-AFC-Offensive-Player-Of-The-Month-32470574

Brady has won this award seven times in his career but perhaps this is the sweetest after coming off a lousy Sept where everyone wondered if he was in decline, upset with Pats management, and even potentially going to get traded.

What a difference a month makes. Glad to see him performing at an MVP level.

http://patriots.247sports.com/Bolt/Brady-Named-AFC-Offensive-Player-Of-The-Month-32470574

Brady has won this award seven times in his career but perhaps this is the sweetest after coming off a lousy Sept where everyone wondered if he was in decline, upset with Pats management, and even potentially going to get traded.

Just goes to show you how ridiculous some of the media can be.  Some were calling for Jimmy G to be the starter and for Brady to back him up.  Brady has been the underdog nearly his entire career, including in college.  Anyone who thought this was the end of him and this little adversity would get the best of him clearly doesn't know Brady well enough....I'm looking at you, ESPN

You deserve to sing his praises AMF. He's an incredible QB that wins AFC East title almost every year like clockwork & it's a good bet they'll make it to the AFC Championship Game annually too. Plus, Brady is always getting accustomed to new offensive weapons every season something Manning rarely dealt with to the degree Brady does in Boston. It's a question of player turnover or rather the frequency of it.

Yes, I know that Peyton inserted new weapons into the INDY offense, but 18 usually had #1 WR talent at his disposal & with the exception of Randy Moss Brady has been lacking in elite offensive talent for several years during his Foxboro tenure. I will admit that TE Gronk is elite at his position, but I don't think he was considered elite during his draft either. 

Congratulations Tom Brady!