Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs Patriots Prediction Thread

theking213

For me I could care less what the final score is, there is no way we win, so how much we lose by is no big deal. What I want to see is how the offense looks with a new QB at the helm. If the Colts can muster anything around 21 pts then to me that is all that matters.

At least we are not Philly, loaded with talent and quiting on their coaches...

For me I could care less what the final score is, there is no way we win, so how much we lose by is no big deal. What I want to see is how the offense looks with a new QB at the helm. If the Colts can muster anything around 21 pts then to me that is all that matters.

At least we are not Philly, loaded with talent and quiting on their coaches...

You do realize that neither of our quarterbacks has ever won a game in which they threw a pass don't you?

You do realize that neither of our quarterbacks has ever won a game in which they threw a pass don't you?

Dan played for a really bad Lions team, while I don't think we will win this weekend I am more wanting to see how the offense plays with him in there. The NE defense is not that good, so maybe with a good plan we can actually score some points.

Dan played for a really bad Lions team, while I don't think we will win this weekend I am more wanting to see how the offense plays with him in there. The NE defense is not that good, so maybe with a good plan we can actually score some points.

NE defense is actually good. it gives up tons of yards but is 11th in scoring d. Points are what matters not yards. But like you i want to see him in there with the o. Sick of painter. Have a bad feeling dan is going to have nightmares of this game though...

NE defense is actually good. it gives up tons of yards but is 11th in scoring d. Points are what matters not yards. But like you i want to see him in there with the o. Sick of painter. Have a bad feeling dan is going to have nightmares of this game though...

Nightmare will come next week vs. a better Defense. This week if the right game plan is put in place and Dan doesn't turn it over I could see the Colts offense eating up some clock which will help the Defense.

I have a bad feeling Dan is going to be the nightmare.

Patriots - 24

Colts - 7 Angerer runs a fumble in for the lone score.

Orlovsky will lead the Colts to some first downs which will stop the scoring as the defense will not play 85% of the game.

if we had dts who could destroy the pocket brady stands in for 15 sec every snap we would have a chance

You're a fool. thinking we could score 17.... i'm just hoping we can score 7. The shut out is coming....but i think we won't have it till the ravens game.

That was humane of you to just put 34 though, i appreciate that :)

Well 7 of the 17 could be a garbage score.

The 34 is a more realistic football score. The huge blow outs are not so common regardless of who's playing who.

Well 7 of the 17 could be a garbage score.

The 34 is a more realistic football score. The huge blow outs are not so common regardless of who's playing who.

i didn't take into account garbage time, so you're right, 17 is a possibliity. Still 40+ has to be a realistic possibility. We can't cover. We are 10 yards off the receivers. New england's tight ends will eat up the middle of the field, i doubt we'll even be able to tackle them. and welker....he'll destroy us. he's not on pace to break rice's record anymore. after the colts game, he will be. even if brady is taken out in the 4th, hoyer or mallet will score a td on us.

i didn't take into account garbage time, so you're right, 17 is a possibliity. Still 40+ has to be a realistic possibility. We can't cover. We are 10 yards off the receivers. New england's tight ends will eat up the middle of the field, i doubt we'll even be able to tackle them. and welker....he'll destroy us. he's not on pace to break rice's record anymore. after the colts game, he will be. even if brady is taken out in the 4th, hoyer or mallet will score a td on us.

While NE is certainly capable of scoring 40 who knows they may elect to run a lot more this game