Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gerald Sensabaugh

austriancolt

Although the Colts resigned Melvin Bullitt I think we should go after another veteran safety like Gerald Sensabaugh. Bullitt is good but if he struggles again with his shoulder we still have no quality depth. I like this Sensabaugh guy and he had a decent season in a weak Cowboys team. 71 Tackles, 5 Interceptions, 2 Sacks, 10 Pass Deflections looks really nice and he is still available. What do you think?

Although the Colts resigned Melvin Bullitt I think we should go after another veteran safety like Gerald Sensabaugh. Bullitt is good but if he struggles again with his shoulder we still have no quality depth. I like this Sensabaugh guy and he had a decent season in a weak Cowboys team. 71 Tackles, 5 Interceptions, 2 Sacks, 10 Pass Deflections looks really nice and he is still available. What do you think?

The Colts got out of the safety business as soon as they signed Bullitt. And Sensabaugh can't play. He is a coverage liability. And this would be his 3rd team. Tells me he ain't all that. He is a guy you look at if you have injuries in the season but no sense in going to camp with him.