Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cowboys only team that can beat all 31 teams?

bap1331

We can talk about it more than Cowgirl fans. And Colts fans love to talk about the playoffs and SBs too as evidenced by this thread but you guys only have one Lombardi to show for it. We can talk about whatever we want lol, the only team's fans that would be allowed to by your rule right now would be the Seahawks.

No, any team with a superbowl appearance will suffice

LOL Look @ Qwiz's signature:

" 2014 AFC South Champions"

luuuuuuullllzzzzzzzzz

You're late to the party, it's been like that for like a month. We sure did give your team a game last week, so maybe you shouldn't laugh too hard.

Are you a fan of one of one of those teams now?

No, but none of them should ever be ridiculed ever, nor should there be a debate about who the best QB of all time is anymore, given your definition of a fan's right to talk about SBs or playoffs. Why do I have the feeling we've had this exact same discussion before?

You can't say things like "Romo sucks" when you're a Texans fan. He is better than any qb to ever play for your team

I can say whatever the hell I want. Your logic is flawed. I call it like I see it. When a QB gets lauded to basically elite status and doesn't produce he will get ridiculed, it is that simple.

He also had himself frozen so maybe he could be brought back to life someday.

That has a better chance of happening this year than Fitzpatrick leading a team to a superbowl

He won't have to do it all himself. This team isn't built that way.

You said you like to keep it real.

Have you seen me call him a superstar? Have I claimed that we will ride his arm or beard to the postseason? Like I said I know his role and I've pointed out that he can be a reason this team could be held back. Still, right now he is our best option.

Have you seen me call him a superstar? Have I claimed that we will ride his arm or beard to the postseason? Like I said I know his role and I've pointed out that he can be a reason this team could be held back. Still, right now he is our best option.

Very tough to be a playoff team with a back up QB starting. Take a look at the 12 that made it last year and none had a Fitz caliber QB.

Clowney is a very nice player but maybe Bortles was the way to go ? I thought Bortles was way over drafted but he looks to be the real deal. Houston's in a bit of a spot unless Savage was a 4th round steal. Not impossible but sometimes tough to find the answer when you draft middle down. 

Very tough to be a playoff team with a back up QB starting. Take a look at the 12 that made it last year and none had a Fitz caliber QB.

Clowney is a very nice player but maybe Bortles was the way to go ? I thought Bortles was way over drafted but he looks to be the real deal. Houston's in a bit of a spot unless Savage was a 4th round steal. Not impossible but sometimes tough to find the answer when you draft middle down. 

Yeah, true. Sometimes (and it is not something to hang your hat on) defenses can elevate the team to at least be in position to make the postseason, though. I wanted a QB with the first pick too but I think the start of this season says a lot, (When there were no rookie starters save for Carr in Oakland, mostly caused by Schaub getting hurt) combine that with the general consensus that Clowney was a can't-miss prospect, I still think we made the right choice. I mean a S.Watt and J.D. duo could be the foundation for a dominant defense for years to come. Looking back, I don't think any of the quarterbacks this year were worth taking a chance on when you had a given right in front of you. I wish Teddy would have fallen to the second round, or maybe that Johnny hadn't texted the Browns...but what's done is done I guess. Maybe next year we can trade up for a franchise guy, because I don't think we'll be in position to draft one (I hope not anyway lol).

Yeah, true. Sometimes (and it is not something to hang your hat on) defenses can elevate the team to at least be in position to make the postseason, though. I wanted a QB with the first pick too but I think the start of this season (When there were no rookie starters save for Carr in Oakland, mostly caused by Schaub getting hurt) combined with the idea that Clowney was a can't-miss prospect, I still think we made the right choice. I mean a S.Watt and J.D. duo could be the foundation for a dominant defense for years to come. Looking back, I don't think any of the quarterbacks this year were worth taking a chance on when you had a given right in front of you. I wish Teddy would have fallen to the second round, or maybe that Johnny hadn't texted the Browns...but what's done is done I guess. Maybe next year we can trade up for a franchise guy, because I don't think we'll be in position to draft one (I hope not anyway lol).

Yeah , you could Squeeze in there if there are 3 ... hopefully (for Texans)  or 4 franchise QB's available in the 2015 draft. Looks like you'll have 2- 3 teams that will draft ahead of you that need a QB. Tampa Bay , Jets and the big issue for Houston could be if the Rams decide to move on from Bradford. But like you say .. Watt ... Clowney is a nice place to start from.

Yeah , you could Squeeze in there if there are 3 ... hopefully (for Texans)  or 4 franchise QB's available in the 2015 draft. Looks like you'll have 2- 3 teams that will draft ahead of you that need a QB. Tampa Bay , Jets and the big issue for Houston could be if the Rams decide to move on from Bradford. But like you say .. Watt ... Clowney is a nice place to start from.

Yeah, and of course I don't think any of those teams would be willing to give up their places for any number of draft picks or future draft picks. Things are going to be murky for sure.