Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Center Situation (Merge)

CR91

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that botched snap almost cost us the game and it wasnt like there were running lanes or luck wasnt getting pressured up the middle. why is shipley in the doghouse? and for that matter why is holmes in the doghouse? what has harrison done to prove hes better then shipley and holmes? starting line for next week better be canstanzo mewhort shipley thornton chelius or else peko and atkins are gonna have a field day

You overrate Shipley and can`t comprehend Holmes isn`t 100%.

Thornton is Not playing better than Louis and you want him in there anyway.

Reitz was better than Mewhort has been, i bet you don`t see that either. They will bench Reitz to save him as our backup LT.

A reasonable move.

lol to you figuring it out

We didn't seem to have any problem with center/QB exchanges with Shipley, and we were averaging well over 100 yards on the ground with him in there.  So tell me again how Harrison is a better run blocker not to mention a better option for the team?

So if the team was rushing well everywhere but up the middle... It really is that Simple! Shipley plays small, has the shortest arms Ever, and is Not The Man. And not a good backup as he is a poor Guard for the same reasons.

I liked that 20 yard run up the gut Sunday. We sucked running up the middle with AQ.

It's not coming from just the guards.

I don't think the Texans front 3 or 4 is significantly better than the Ravens, Titans or Broncos.

And I don't dislike Harrison, I have mentioned in a few threads the things I think he does well but I'm not going to pretend he's done as well as Shipley or ignore obvious shortcomings I've seen so far just because I hope the FO made the right move.

shipley was playing with the starters let's see Harrison play with starting lg an rg an we will c, after satele anyone is and upgrade