Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Thursday Night Football Game Thread

Kinda grabby, held Fleener's arm kinda long and seemed to impede his ability to jump. 

Settle for the FG a TD would have been a great way to start. Points are points

I thought the Texans run D was poor?

The trends is we ran A gap on every 2nd down. A bit predictable on the 2nd down calls. 

Wow, Luck must be jacked up. That third down throw was so hard, no one could have caught it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Already said, but just to repeat:   He will count $18.4m against the the 2019 cap, and $6.4m against the 2020 cap. Nothing after that.    I get why they're not making an issue of the roster bonus. I don't like the precedent that it sets, but this is a rare situation. And when superstars retire and get asked to pay back bonus money, it usually goes poorly (like Calvin Johnson). So clean break, and it keeps good relations between the team and the player moving forward. 
    • Probably not but he's who we have now.  It's up to Brissett and the coaching staff to prove that they can be productive.  I have a sneaking suspicion, no evidence mind you, that Reich and Co prefer Kelly but hes got to serve his suspension. Its Jacoby's job to loose and hes got my full support, if not my full confidence.  Bottom line is Luck is gone.  Fans will move on after week 1 and the organization has already done so.  Given the circumstances i think we're in the best hand we could be.  Nothing to do now but see how it plays out.  Love Luck, grateful for the past 7 years, but hes moved on.  One day is all it's taken me to follow suit.  He's gone fans,  Colts play with the QB's they have not the one they want just like '17.  We all get to see what they're made of.  Go Colts.    
    • We can’t we’re all to busy complaining so there can be no production what so ever! I just discovered gifs a few days ago if you all can’t tell!
    • Exactly. It was dark, but I knew we were set with Andrew Luck. Our team is as good(not considering QB) as it has been in a long time. However, I do not want to be the Bengals. They consistently were are a tad bit above average, yet never could win a playoff game as the competition became to great.    Here's to hoping Brissett is the man!! 
    • The signed a waiver rather than request he return it
  • Members

• presto123

presto123 387

• vitoaf27

vitoaf27 31

• Sumo63

Sumo63 136

• DerekDiggler

DerekDiggler 171

• DarkSuperman87

DarkSuperman87 3,635