Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's worse than 3-2?

John Waylon

Ain't that the truth. I thought I was going to pull my hair out with the obvious Raven announcer. I kept saying Dude, look at the score. With the mistakes the offense made there was no way the Colts would have won that game had it not been for the defense playing lights out. The other announcer wasn't so bad because he called a balanced game.

Who called the game ? Anytime the Ravens play we usually get the 6th team announcers. The top announcers are reserved for the New England, New York teams, and the Cowboys and Redskins.

I didn't hear them because I was at the game, but your defense played well. The Ravens were racking up a lot of points previous to this game .

Coleman's crew yesterday was drizzling %s awful. The NFL needs to start penalizing these guys somehow. Or rewarding them for getting it right.

The NFL has the best officiating in all of sports, but that's still like saying "It's the least burnt cookie on the tray".

i think baseball umpires do better.

The NFL officials are questionable at best. I still think the replacement refs were just as bad as the regular ones the media just decided they wanted the replacement refs to be a story.

Coleman's crew yesterday was drizzling %s awful. The NFL needs to start penalizing these guys somehow. Or rewarding them for getting it right.

The NFL has the best officiating in all of sports, but that's still like saying "It's the least burnt cookie on the tray".

Lol i like your analogy. But its true. Webb was all over Hilton, and that hit on Luck that Mosley put on him definitely should have been called. When a QB or is on the ground that is an immediate penalty. That one is the one i was most mad about.