Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arizona @ Denver thread

shakedownstreet

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denver is passing a lot more than they did in the first 3 games. They've finally figured out their run game is atrocious and should be used sparingly.

Result: TD

I mean really you have a great QB, great weapons and a great pass blocking line. On the flip side your backs are all lackluster with poor run blocking. Why would you run as much as you pass? Moreno's great effort on a nightly basis made them think their run game was better than it really was.

Because they're the Jets. Worst team in the worst division in football.

A mediocre QB would go a long way for them.

they're the jets :)

Well we have a consensus! It's because they're the Jets. I remember when the Jets traded Stanton to the Colts, many here said they traded their best QB.

That's why I say if you're going to go short just pass it instead of running for a wasted down.

Denver is better off just bringing in some fat boy for 1-2 yard gains on third/fourth down and forgetting all the cute dancing stuff looking for holes that aren't there. It's eerily like Indy's run game post 2006, though at least Denver pass blocks very well whereas we couldn't block a bunch of middle schoolers pass OR run.

Addai was better than Ball and Hillman are, at least. They're awful.