Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tampa Bay @ Atlanta (9-18-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a slaughter. Did I see Prime Time run yet another punt for a TD or was the Devin Hester who also ran a kickoff (the first of the game) in a Super Bowl. Way to go Hester but you could have done it with the Bears.

That was such a perfect moment!  To do it against Lovie Smith and in front of his hero, Deion Sanders in the stadium where Sanders made his reputation as a returner.

Yeah but some bean counter at CBS thought this was a good way to promote Hawaii 5-0 and NCIS..

..and they paid millions for 56-0 after 3 quarters

You don't get to make TWO decisions like that

they air the games the NFL network air. They don't have control over Thursday night games

they air the games the NFL network air. They don't have control over Thursday night games

....You're missing my point..

CBS Paid the NFL millions to air those extra games..(they already had NFL Sunday games)

That's the decision somebody made at CBS..to do MORE games and pay more millions...

...They need VERY big ratings to justify the cash they coughed up....56-0 makes folks turn the set off

....You're missing my point..

CBS Paid the NFL millions to air those extra games..(they already had NFL Sunday games)

That's the decision somebody made at CBS..to do MORE games and pay more millions...

...They need VERY big ratings to justify the cash they coughed up....56-0 makes folks turn the set off

it still got the best rating of anything on tv Thursday night