Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Orleans @ Indianapolis (8-23-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this was their dress rehearsal for the regular season then the tomatoes were flying and the curtain dropped early. Seriously though the D-line has been getting no push at all. Saints QBs have had a VERY easy night. On the flip side the O-line looks horrible...no push to run...no blocks to pass. How many times over the years are we gonna have to say Luck is gonna get hurt before it actually happens.

I realize that but a win tonight does nothing to negate what actually happened when our starters were matched up with theirs which was my point.

No one said it did..

I said there is value to the end of exhibition games..

..and you said it doesnt really matter. It does. We both agree it does.

Stinker games like this are always tough to call.

IA, but I was talking about the mistakes, like calling Da'rick a rook or implying that the 3rd pick was fighting for roster spot.  It's really tough for national guys to sound "informed" about rosters this size. Meeting with the coaches during the week isn't enough.

I thought Trent looked good tonight. Patient and has a nice burst. Did he average about 4 yards a carry? Never seen a stat. Loving that developing chemistry between luck and nicks. Defense still needs work.

2.8, 8 of his 17 yards came on one play