Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thoughts and Review of Colts vs Giants

Caleb3502

Nicks taunting penalty, and his first down gesture on the TD drive makes me think he needs some strong management. We can do without the 'punk' attitude for sure. Pagano should have pulled him out after the penalty. His behaviour set off a few mild alarm bells.....

But he looked impressive doing his job.

Pagano had him on the sideline holding both sides of his helmet explaining to him to "cut the crap" or

something like that.

Studebaker looked great late in the game. There's great ferocity in that dude. Surprised I haven't seen any talk about him. 

I just watched this game from start to finish on my DVR. You're exactly right ruksak Studebaker looked fantastic & that Anderson blitz sack of Painter was spectacular too. 

I just don't like the penalties we received or dominating for 3 & a half quarters & then losing by a point. Preseason or not, INDY did not finish on a high note. The Mcaffee missed FG didn't bother me that much. Just don't let the Giants score TDS so easily within about 8 minutes. It's about how you finish in football & slam the door shut on your adversary period. 

Whalen, Moncrief,  Allen, & Nicks looked pretty darn good to me & on defense D'qwell Jackson was solid. We have a lot of mental mistakes to clean up. Way too many yellow flags for 1 of the least penalized teams in the NFL. Pagano will fix it.