Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lucks' 3rd year leap

I'd wait for the 3rd round, but what do i know, i'm still undecided on my keeper this year, luck or jamal charles.. #fanboyproblems

Easy choice logically.  You'd keep Charles.  Emotionally, it's tough but I'd guess Luck is there for your next pick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Hines isn’t going to get huge dollars. His market value will be very reasonable.
    • No worries.   We’ve all done that.  I’ve done it several times.   Sorta comes with the territory.    No biggie.    
    • Talk about misinformation!  Congrats, that’s a heckuva effort!   Nice attempt at damage control.   Too bad none of it is true.    You’re caught with the first sentence in the second paragraph….   Quoting you: “When Hines was strictly being used as a backup to Mack, you know run between the tackles like Mack does.”   Do you know when that was Doug?  Never!   That’s never happened.   Hines is a situational guy.  Always has been.  Yes, he had a game here or there as a guy with the hit hand like the Thursday night game vs. Tennessee, but those have been the exception, not the rule.   So that time frame…. Never happened,    And you’re caught again when you reference Hines first three years here, as if something changed after those first three years.   Doug? Hines was drafted in 2018.  He's only been on the team for three total years.   This year, 2021, is year four.   Three years on his past.  That’s it.  Sorry.    He gets about 10 runs and catches a game.  About 5-6 rushes and about 4 receptions.  That’s his world.    As for being confused, I think I’ve clearly demonstrated that’s your world.  Whether it’s football you’re writing about or the real world, your posts leave me confused.   But I’m not confused about your Hines post.  It’s become the stuff of legends.       
    • It was so fun to have football back. I am getting to the point I think where I don’t care who is vaccinated. I can’t control who is. So just going to enjoy football and pray it doesn’t effect the season.   Lamar Jackson is now on the covid list again. He has had it twice lol. So expect the unexpected.
    • Figured as much. Probably in one of the many pages of unread training camp stuff. I just looked at the topics under Colts Football. 
  • Members

• Ken S.

Ken S. 6

• Wentzszn

Wentzszn 11,275

• NFLfan

NFLfan 9,082

Moderators
    • KelownaColtsFan

KelownaColtsFan 147

• Los1sol

Los1sol 0