Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cjrulli

Lucks' 3rd year leap

Funny! Now, should I wait until the third round to draft him or go fanboy and take him in the second?

I didn't recognize the puppet at the 1:40 mark. Was that supposed to be Berman?

Funny! Now, should I wait until the third round to draft him or go fanboy and take him in the second?

Sure was lol

I'd wait for the 3rd round, but what do i know, i'm still undecided on my keeper this year, luck or jamal charles.. #fanboyproblems

It's so hard not to resist that fanboy urge!! But I actually think some people may be picking him up in the second round this year! Play it by who others are picking!

But I saw this earlier! I love this video.

Yes I totally agree Luck is the real deal and I believe he will become the best QB in the league. But for him to get the great stats though it'll be up to how well our o-line plays and injuries will be a big factor as well.

I'd wait for the 3rd round, but what do i know, i'm still undecided on my keeper this year, luck or jamal charles.. #fanboyproblems

Easy choice logically.  You'd keep Charles.  Emotionally, it's tough but I'd guess Luck is there for your next pick.

Its on after first take everyday if im not mistaken.

Could be, seems they run it on ESPN2 all day....