Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals QB, Matt Scott, hurls lunch before play. Makes TD anyways.

ReMeDy

Putting McNabb to shame. I like it. I know that people get nervous, and things happen... but while soccer was on there was a guy who they showed a close up of barfing on tv while I was sitting there trying talking to my mother. Then she almost lost it too.

Reminds me of Jordan Matthews in the Vandy vs Ole Miss game last year.

Threw up on the field a ton! Trainers came out and took him out for one play. Next play made a great catch on a longgg bomb to save the game!

Reminds me of Jordan Matthews in the Vandy vs Ole Miss game last year.

Threw up on the field a ton! Trainers came out and took him out for one play. Next play made a great catch on a longgg bomb to save the game!

I watched that game...I really thought he suffered a concusion which is what caused him to throw up. It was a very scary looking play. I couldn't believe they let him back in the game.

I watched that game...I really thought he suffered a concusion which is what caused him to throw up. It was a very scary looking play. I couldn't believe they let him back in the game.

I think the announcers helped everyone think he had a concussion. But it did look bad! I wish we could picked up Jordan Matthews he is going to be a stud. I'm fine with Moncrief!

I think the announcers helped everyone think he had a concussion. But it did look bad! I wish we could picked up Jordan Matthews he is going to be a stud. I'm fine with Moncrief!

I agree...but it was wierd that he was puking at the end of the game and not from nerves or anything. I know he could have just had an upset stomach and maybe the wind knocked out knocked out the water etc but I was not all convinced he was ok to return...yet he made some clutch plays after that.

Moncrief looks like a freak....funny thing is I think he and Nicks are pretty similar type of recievers...so even if we lose Nicks after the year Moncrief could be that guy we need to step up in the coming years. I love Matthews intangibles and hands and route running...he definately should have an opportunity to be something in this league...but I must say with the league getting bigger and bigger and faster one has to wonder if you don't have size or extreme speed how these guys will make it. Not saying he can't or others can't but this league is morphing right before our eyes it seems.

I agree...but it was wierd that he was puking at the end of the game and not from nerves or anything. I know he could have just had an upset stomach and maybe the wind knocked out knocked out the water etc but I was not all convinced he was ok to return...yet he made some clutch plays after that.

Moncrief looks like a freak....funny thing is I think he and Nicks are pretty similar type of recievers...so even if we lose Nicks after the year Moncrief could be that guy we need to step up in the coming years. I love Matthews intangibles and hands and route running...he definately should have an opportunity to be something in this league...but I must say with the league getting bigger and bigger and faster one has to wonder if you don't have size or extreme speed how these guys will make it. Not saying he can't or others can't but this league is morphing right before our eyes it seems.

Yeah that was weird and a little suspicious but he seemed okay after so idk.. No way to tell now I guess! Ha

And that is true! The league is changing and route runners are becoming less of a threat but like you said it's still possible! Reggie is a prime example. But yes!! I am very excited to see what Moncrief can do!