Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp Thread 8/5

PrincetonTiger

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't the last practice before the game closed to the public or is that practice tomorrow?

Edit: I just looked it up. . . this is the last public practice.  It looks like they may have a practice closed to the public tomorrow before they leave.  

I am still not convinced that Sheppard injury was just being kicked for 2 Reasons

1. He was carted off the field

2. He is in a boot

Hopefully they were just being precautious! And maybe the boot is just helping take weight off of the shin.

People dog on Sheppard and say he isn't that good! But if you think about it he is probably one of the best back up linebackers in the NFL.

Hopefully they were just being precautious! And maybe the boot is just helping take weight off of the shin.

People dog on Sheppard and say he isn't that good! But if you think about it he is probably one of the best back up linebackers in the NFL.

By the end of the season, he was doing well. We need some experienced guys.

Sheppard sucked early last year and came on later in the year. For a guy his size I would like to see him be MORE PHYSICAL!