Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Broncos #20 (Top 20 Games of 2013)

lollygagger8

It would have been higher if the media didn't hate all things Colts.

I don't know why everyone thinks they hate the Colts?

The Colts actually get some respect... People have to realize the way sporting is today that the media just loves the money and where the money is coming from/being spent.

It's the fact that were in Indiana. Sure some people may hate the Colts but really we just don't get talked about to often, we actually got talked about also every single day when Peyton Manning was our QB we just didn't realize it Becuase we enjoyed it and it was a norm.

The Pacers are the Indiana team that get NO love from the Media while te Colts get some. Just a fact that people have to deal with when you root for an Indiana team. When we win the Super Bowl we will get our fair share of the talk.

I don't know why everyone thinks they hate the Colts?

The Colts actually get some respect... People have to realize the way sporting is today that the media just loves the money and where the money is coming from/being spent.

It's the fact that were in Indiana. Sure some people may hate the Colts but really we just don't get talked about to often, we actually got talked about also every single day when Peyton Manning was our QB we just didn't realize it Becuase we enjoyed it and it was a norm.

The Pacers are the Indiana team that get NO love from the Media while te Colts get some. Just a fact that people have to deal with when you root for an Indiana team. When we win the Super Bowl we will get our fair share of the talk.

It was just a joke because so many on this forum whine about how the media don't like the Colts.  On the thread about Irsay's punishment, more than one poster has stated the only reason for the article was because ESPN hates the Colts.  

So, I agree theere is no media bias against the Colts.  There just in no tongue-in-cheek emoticon.

It was just a joke because so many on this forum whine about how the media don't like the Colts. On the thread about Irsay's punishment, more than one poster has stated the only reason for the article was because ESPN hates the Colts.

So, I agree theere is no media bias against the Colts. There just in no tongue-in-cheek emoticon.

Ohhh well jokes on me then huh? ;)

Ohhh well jokes on me then huh? ;)

No, I just don't know how to tell a joke.  Timing is all wrong.

Here's a joke.

This guy is in prison for the first night and after lock down and the lights go out, a prisoner yells, "42" and the whole cell block just busts out laughing.  Then another prison yells, "87" and again the cell block just explodes with laughter.  

The new guys ask the guy in the cell, "What's going on?"  His cell mate responds, "Well we've all told the same jokes so many times we just numbered them... that way instead of telling the whole joke, we just yell out the number and everyone knows the joke and laughs."

So the new guy, wanting to get in good with the other prisoners yells out, " 24".... Dead silence.

His cell mate looks at him and says, "Man, some people just don't know how to tell a joke."

No, I just don't know how to tell a joke. Timing is all wrong.

Here's a joke.

This guy is in prison for the first night and after lock down and the lights go out, a prisoner yells, "42" and the whole cell block just busts out laughing. Then another prison yells, "87" and again the cell block just explodes with laughter.

The new guys ask the guy in the cell, "What's going on?" His cell mate responds, "Well we've all told the same jokes so many times we just numbered them... that way instead of telling the whole joke, we just yell out the number and everyone knows the joke and laughs."

So the new guy, wanting to get in good with the other prisoners yells out, " 24".... Dead silence.

His cell mate looks at him and says, "Man, some people just don't know how to tell a joke."

Hahaha I prefer simple puns here and there as my jokes but you can always throw a football one in occasionally!

A Seahawks fan, an Broncos fan, a Colts fan, and a Patriots fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Seahawks fan insists he is the most loyal. 'This is for the 12th man! ' he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Broncos fan shouts, 'This is for the Broncos!' and throws himself off the mountain. The Colts fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, 'This is for everyone!' and pushes the Patiroits fan off the mountain.