21isSuperman

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts from the game.

Wow, I've NEVER seen Rivers harassed that badly. If this was an office workplace the entire Raiders DL would be in the unemployment line for harassment right now.

Second, Michael Bush got me 45 unexpected fantasy points. I had no idea what I was thinking when I took him, and he rode on my bench the entire season up until last week (where his point were the difference in me winning). The only reason he started for me last week because another one of my players was injured and I swapped him out at the last second.

Hey McFadden, stay injured for the forseeable future, please?

My thoughts from the game.

Wow, I've NEVER seen Rivers harassed that badly. If this was an office workplace the entire Raiders DL would be in the unemployment line for harassment right now.

Second, Michael Bush got me 45 unexpected fantasy points. I had no idea what I was thinking when I took him, and he rode on my bench the entire season up until last week (where his point were the difference in me winning). The only reason he started for me last week because another one of my players was injured and I swapped him out at the last second.

Hey McFadden, stay injured for the forseeable future, please?

45? What kind of league are you playing in?

CBS Sports.

This is how the points added up:

1 point for every 10 rushing yards (157 rushing yards total, 15 points)

1 point for every 5 carries (30 carries total, 6 points)

6 points for each touchdown (1 touchdown, 6 points)

1 point for each catch (3 catches, 3 points)

1 point for every 10 receiving yards (85 rec. yards total, 8 points)

3 points for exceeding 100 rushing yards

4 ponts for exceeding 150 rushing yards

I also want to add that I saw their offensive and defensive linemen drop like flies...hopefully the Bills can take these guys on now...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Looking at the schedule no way colts don’t end up with a top ten pick .   Every team we play is a playoff team except Texans who play us tough .  The tie is the only thing separates us from the 9 th pick . 
    • It could be many years till we are back in the playoffs.  It depends on how the QB position is filled.  Give up most of our picks to draft a QB we like and it could be 50/50 on whether he works out.  If he doesn't, we wait 3 years and then draft another QB and try again.   We seen many teams go through this cycle so we should be prepared for several years of bad records.     However, maybe we hit with a QB on our first shot and are a playoff team in 2 years.  That would be awesome!   Maybe we sign another vet QB.  I'm not sure there will be a "Savior" out there for us.  Here are the free agent QB's at the end of this season.     Tom Brady Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Teddy Bridgewater Miami Dolphins   Jacoby Brissett Cleveland Browns   Andy Dalton New Orleans Saints   Sam Darnold Carolina Panthers   Joe Flacco New York Jets   Jimmy Garoppolo San Francisco 49ers   Taylor Heinicke Washington Commanders   Lamar Jackson Baltimore Ravens   Case Keenum Buffalo Bills   Gardner Minshew Philadelphia Eagles   Mason Rudolph Pittsburgh Steelers   Cooper Rush Dallas Cowboys   Geno Smith Seattle Seahawks   Mike White New York Jets
    • Bad:  IS FRANK REICH STILL SECRETLY CALLING GAMES?? Why does every single run have to be up the middle still!??!  Matt Ryan is cooked. I hate typing that, but he's done. These WR's are sitting there waiting for passes and he has zero zip. Even on the few slants, the ball is behind the WR's.  Glad they remembered we have TE's....too bad we won't see them for the rest of the year.  Moore is so inconsistent Why in the wide world of sports does Facyson keep stealing Rodgers snaps!?!  How can they not run block against a crappy O-line all the sudden?  The Steelers are trash, and we made them look good (which is this team's M.O.)    Good:  Buckner, Stewart, Gilmore and JT (minus the fumble) are the only ones that show up  Flowers - leave him on kick returns for the rest of the year! Excellent job Raimann didn't have a bunch of penalites ......yay?  Smith did great against Watt  Good job Woods. Dude gets hit and almost never goes down on first contact.      Yannick: I'm not sure where to put him. He flashes on the sacks, but gets washed out by TE's on the regular. He can't defend the run at all either.      Frustrating how bad this team really is. 
    • Couldn't beat them while in my 20's.. can't be them in my 30's. Hey maybe when I can celebrate with my grandchildren when we beat the Steelers! 
    • Yep.... bad LUCK. And Irsay rewarded that goober 25 million for quitting on us 1 week before the season started.
  • Members