Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

Chargers-Raiders Game Night Thread

Giordano looks like Anthony Gonzalez

or does Anthony Gonzalez look like Matt Giordano?!?!

Jackson knows that INT was 85% his fault. I'm not sure if he couldn't see it or if he stopped or what, but he knows he screwed up bad

What was Rivers thinking? That he could just throw into double coverage 3 times and not get picked once?

What was Rivers thinking? That he could just throw into double coverage 3 times and not get picked once?

It's been that kind of year for him

This is the season-defining drive for the Chargers. If they can score, they can win the game and win the division. If they lose, the division goes to the Raiders and the Chargers don't make the playoffs

How is Rivers still standing? They did everything to this guy but take his wallet.

My thoughts from the game.

Wow, I've NEVER seen Rivers harassed that badly. If this was an office workplace the entire Raiders DL would be in the unemployment line for harassment right now.

Second, Michael Bush got me 45 unexpected fantasy points. I had no idea what I was thinking when I took him, and he rode on my bench the entire season up until last week (where his point were the difference in me winning). The only reason he started for me last week because another one of my players was injured and I swapped him out at the last second.

Hey McFadden, stay injured for the forseeable future, please?

My thoughts from the game.

Wow, I've NEVER seen Rivers harassed that badly. If this was an office workplace the entire Raiders DL would be in the unemployment line for harassment right now.

Second, Michael Bush got me 45 unexpected fantasy points. I had no idea what I was thinking when I took him, and he rode on my bench the entire season up until last week (where his point were the difference in me winning). The only reason he started for me last week because another one of my players was injured and I swapped him out at the last second.

Hey McFadden, stay injured for the forseeable future, please?

45? What kind of league are you playing in?

Wow, I've NEVER seen Rivers harassed that badly. If this was an office workplace the entire Raiders DL would be in the unemployment line for harassment right

haha. Dude you made the last minute of my Thursday.

CBS Sports.

This is how the points added up:

1 point for every 10 rushing yards (157 rushing yards total, 15 points)

1 point for every 5 carries (30 carries total, 6 points)

6 points for each touchdown (1 touchdown, 6 points)

1 point for each catch (3 catches, 3 points)

1 point for every 10 receiving yards (85 rec. yards total, 8 points)

3 points for exceeding 100 rushing yards

4 ponts for exceeding 150 rushing yards

I also want to add that I saw their offensive and defensive linemen drop like flies...hopefully the Bills can take these guys on now...