Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

Chargers-Raiders Game Night Thread

Raiders are going to win this Division. When McFadden comes back I don't see who can actually challenge them. I mean there two losses where both division but those were Carson's first few games. With time to settle Oakland could be a force to be reckoned with.

Seems like it's just the 2 of us here...what do you think Indy will do in the draft? What pick will we get and what do we do with it?

I see us grabbing a Qb, but not with the First Pick. We have more pressing issues to address. I can see us trading to Miami and then grabbing Morris Claiborne. But if were sure Peyton can't go then Luck is an obvious choice.

Philip Rivers, this is just not your year. Throwing off your back foot (which admittedly was due to pressure) into triple coverage?

I see us grabbing a Qb, but not with the First Pick. We have more pressing issues to address. I can see us trading to Miami and then grabbing Morris Claiborne. But if were sure Peyton can't go then Luck is an obvious choice.

Will we get the first overall pick?

Will we get the first overall pick?

Well assuming we do. But even if we don't it's going to be top 3. Maybe trade the pick to Cleveland for their two First Rounders?

Well assuming we do. But even if we don't it's going to be top 3. Maybe trade the pick to Cleveland for their two First Rounders?

Maybe. Who would Cleveland want to select by moving up? They like McCoy from what I hear, so I'm not sure if they would want to go after Barkley

Maybe. Who would Cleveland want to select by moving up? They like McCoy from what I hear, so I'm not sure if they would want to go after Barkley

Think about it like this If it turns out like this, 1. Dolphins 2. Colts 3. Rams. The Rams would definitively draft a WR. Cleveland has no true #1 receiver. You see where I'm going with this?? Justin Blackmon

Think about it like this If it turns out like this, 1. Dolphins 2. Colts 3. Rams. The Rams would definitively draft a WR. Cleveland has no true #1 receiver. You see where I'm going with this?? Justin Blackmon

I've heard the Rams might be looking at Matt Kalil...not sure how accurate it was. I could see the Rams wanting a WR, Bradford has no weapons

Are the Chargers just playing bad or are the Raiders just playing dominantly?

Are the Chargers just playing bad or are the Raiders just playing dominantly?

Both. The Chargers aren't doing anything while the Raiders are simply punching the Chargers in the mouth

Here comes the Inevitable Raiders Collapse and then all week I have to here how Rivers is back to his elite form.

Both. The Chargers aren't doing anything while the Raiders are simply punching the Chargers in the mouth

But, then again as long as Chris Polian isn't drafting then I'm happy with whatever player we take.

Oakland is Unstoppable. Carson is going to live up to the Ransom the Raiders paid.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLE

Here comes the Inevitable Raiders Collapse and then all week I have to here how Rivers is back to his elite form.

With Palmer playing the way he is, where does this leave Jason Campbell?

Back in Washington, he's the kind of QB Shanahan loves. That's just what I foresee. That or Backup.

So all week I have to hear how good Rivers is because of how he threw passes into double Coverage and his receiver made great catches.