Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chris Johnson

I understand that we already have 3 pretty good and 2 really young ones, however we don't have a running back who can explode out of the backfield like Chris Johnson can. Not to mention Bradshaw has a history of injuries, and you never know what may happen to the other two. If Chris is at the right price, less than 5 mil, then I think the Colts should make a run. Plus, Chris Johnson would love to be on a winning team, and would LOVE to play his old team twice a year.

No chance.  We have Richardson, Ballard, and Bradshaw.  CJ is a bit of a whiner, a me-first kind of guy, and wants to get big money.  None of those fit in Indy

One good thing is he will not see the dinero we used to see for good running backs.  He is going to take a step backwards in salary.

He definitely is not a fit for us. :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:

No interest in that dude here either. 29 knee surgery in January steady decline since he got paid and he's got a big mouth thankfully it's difficult to understand what is coming out of it but still noise.

We have 5 backs 6 counting our FB on the current roster. Most teams keep 4 including the FB on the 53 man roster.

Richardson Bradshaw Ballard and Havali.

I wouldn't even sign Chris Johnson to the practice squad. I may not like Trent, but I'd take him over Chris Johnson, whose biggest concern is sitting in front of his T.V. every February hoping his record doesn't get broken so he can still have some type of relevance.

I understand that we already have 3 pretty good and 2 really young ones, however we don't have a running back who can explode out of the backfield like Chris Johnson can. Not to mention Bradshaw has a history of injuries, and you never know what may happen to the other two. If Chris is at the right price, less than 5 mil, then I think the Colts should make a run. Plus, Chris Johnson would love to be on a winning team, and would LOVE to play his old team twice a year.

url-17.gif