Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos extend Fox for three years

amfootball

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Schaub playoff interceptions...2. Andrew Luck playoff interceptions...8.

Matt Schaub? Is he the QB that got traded for peanuts to the Raiders?

So much for that HOF induction you were talking about for him lol

Matt Schaub? Is he the QB that got traded for peanuts to the Raiders?

So much for that HOF induction you were talking about for him lol

HOF? Do explain lol. Yeah he was a part of the tragedy that was the '13 season but he wasn't the sole reason for it. New regime=new players/new coaches, more often than not.

You said Schaub was going to be in the HOF one day. I replied "the only way he gets near Canton is if he signs with Browns after he gets cut" 

Was it tongue-in-cheek? But you were close with your guess. The Browns almost got him lol.

yeah, how did the colts fair against mobile qbs last year? 3-0 by my count

True, but each of those QBs had at least 200 passing and 100 on the ground. I wouldn't want to be facing that twice a year in the division.

Mobile QBs like Wilson, Kaepernick, Smith, and Pryor? Who we were 5-0 against? Good call. 

Each of whom excluding Kaepernick and I think Smith had pretty good games. But if we don't go QB we certainly go Clowney, and I wouldn't exactly complain about that either.

including this year the Texans have had the first overall 3 times. 6 times had picks in the top 11

First time we were a brand new team...that's a given. Second time wasn't till 4 years later...and now we have it again after finally making the playoffs two years in a row. Hopefully we'll be getting some talent this year combined with the coaching staff that will reduce those top-11 picks for a while.

Each of whom excluding Kaepernick and I think Smith had pretty good games. 

So...Wilson and Pryor? Even then that's not true. Pryor ran for a few yards and threw 2 INTs in the redzone. Not something I'd classify as a good game.

But if we don't go QB we certainly go Clowney, and I wouldn't exactly complain about that either.

You'd be complaining when your offense couldn't muster up over 15 points per game. 

Sucks that Mariota went back to school, because I think that's who you guys were tanking for. 

So...Wilson and Pryor? Even then that's not true. Pryor ran for a few yards and threw 2 INTs in the redzone. Not something I'd classify as a good game.

You'd be complaining when your offense couldn't muster up over 15 points per game. 

Sucks that Mariota went back to school, because I think that's who you guys were tanking for. 

Pryor went 19-29 for 217 yards and averaged 9 yards per carry rushing. His team lost by less than a TD. Wilson threw for 210 and picked up 102, averaged 8 ypc. Team lost by one score, and he had a chance to come back but pulled an Andrew and threw a game-sealing interception.

But I'm more than confident that Fitzpatrick is the back-up and even a second-rounder like Carr could toss the ball to Hopkins and Andre. Besides, with the way your line has played since he came into the league, we'll probably be strip sacking 12 all season if we do indeed bring Clowney on-board. And we definitely benched our struggling starter so that we could tank...

Yes, that was the obvious choice IMO. Better team, MUCH better head coach. But apparently Elway wooed him. 

Manning v.s. Sherman for 4 years would have been media and on-the-field gold. It would have been the old gun vs the young star on the rise, and the NFC West would be even fiercer than it is now. Plus, the 9ers could have developed Kaepernick behind Manning and when he did take over he would be a better passer than he is now more than likely, topped with his mobility...but oh well. I guess we'll never know what Elway said, but whatever it was he managed to get Manning to choose Denver.

Pryor went 19-29 for 217 yards and averaged 9 yards per carry rushing. His team lost by less than a TD. Wilson threw for 210 and picked up 102, averaged 8 ypc. Team lost by one score, and he had a chance to come back but pulled an Andrew and threw a game-sealing interception.

But I'm more than confident that Fitzpatrick is the back-up and even a second-rounder like Carr could toss the ball to Hopkins and Andre. Besides, with the way your line has played since he came into the league, we'll probably be strip sacking 12 all season if we do indeed bring Clowney on-board. And we definitely benched our struggling starter so that we could tank...

Losing is losing. You would think as a Texans fan you would come to terms with this.

I dont need to use effort to come up with something to say about Texans. Their record says it all.

What would you say your "the colts suck at defending mobile Qbs" gets on your made up "effort scale"

I posted the stats sonny. You tell me.

You said we had trouble beating mobile QBs

We were 5-0 against moobile QBs

The sad part is, that was probably 8/10 on your effort scale.

I also posted the trouble your defense had and how close those games were. I guess the Broncos historic season should be discounted entirely because they got curbstomped by the Seahawks. My effort scale is fine, yours, however, is lacking. Picking fights has gotten you banned before, I'd suggest you back off before it happens again. Or don't. Your contributions won't be missed lol.

I also posted the trouble your defense had and how close those games were. I guess the Broncos historic season should be discounted entirely because they got curbstomped by the Seahawks. My effort scale is fine, yours, however, is lacking. Picking fights has gotten you banned before, I'd suggest you back off before it happens again. Or don't. Your contributions won't be missed lol.

I'm not picking a fight, and I have not been banned before. You need to calm down. If you are going to say something as stupid as "how about those colts against mobile qbs" and we go undefeated against them you may want to grow up because you are definitely going to get a response from other colts fans.

Winning is the only thing that matters. A win is a win. It doesnt matter how much trouble someone gives you if you beat them. At the very least, it makes it seem foolish to point to how a team didnt do horrible against us and make that into some awkward ridiculous insult. We beat mobile QBs every single time. Sorry, their stats do not change that.

I'm not picking a fight, and I have not been banned before. You need to calm down. If you are going to say something as stupid as "how about those colts against mobile qbs" and we go undefeated against them you may want to grow up because you are definitely going to get a response from other colts fans.

Winning is the only thing that matters. A win is a win. It doesnt matter how much trouble someone gives you if you beat them. At the very least, it makes it seem foolish to point to how a team didnt do horrible against us and make that into some awkward ridiculous insult. We beat mobile QBs every single time. Sorry, their stats do not change that.

You've admitted already that you were Naptown, and you attacking me in your 3rd submitted post was all the proof I needed anyway. In an argument with two jackwads who are insulting my team you think I am going to back down and just take it? Hell no, I am going to fire back.

Plus, numbers don't lie. Like I said about the 'Hawks, stats are a part of the story too, and having a mobile guy who has been compared to one who came within one score of beating you in your division would indeed be a concern, I'm not making this up as I go along. Like I said...back off, walk away, before this thread ends up getting closed. I had my barbs and you've had yours. No need to argue over something as trivial as a throwaway comment I made in a previous argument.

You've admitted already that you were Naptown, and you attacking me in your 3rd submitted post was all the proof I needed anyway. In an argument with two jackwads who are insulting my team you think I am going to back down and just take it? Hell no, I am going to fire back.

Plus, numbers don't lie. Like I said about the 'Hawks, stats are a part of the story too, and having a mobile guy who has been compared to one who came within one score of beating you in your division would indeed be a concern, I'm not making this up as I go along. Like I said...back off, walk away, before this thread ends up getting closed. I had my barbs and you've had yours. No need to argue over something as trivial as a throwaway comment I made in a previous argument.

I am "thrilled" to know Naptown is back. lol.

What is your gut on the first pick? Do you think Bill trades it away? Must be tempting to think of getting all those picks return but then again Clowney is tempting too.

What is your gut on the first pick? Do you think Bill trades it away? Must be tempting to think of getting all those picks return but then again Clowney is tempting too.

My gut tells me Clowney, my heart Manziel or Clowney, and in the back of my mind is trading back. I hope we don't but wouldn't be surprised if we do, go best available at that spot, then get Carr or somebody in the second. I'm tired of listening to analysts talk about it, I'm ready for the Draft to start already lol

I think you mean Rick, not Bill

My gut tells me Clowney, my heart Manziel or Clowney, and in the back of my mind is trading back. I hope we don't but wouldn't be surprised if we do, go best available at that spot, then get Carr or somebody in the second. I'm tired of listening to analysts talk about it, I'm ready for the Draft to start already lol

Yeah, May is so long to wait. I wish they moved the draft up instead of back.