Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos extend Fox for three years

amfootball

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also posted the trouble your defense had and how close those games were. I guess the Broncos historic season should be discounted entirely because they got curbstomped by the Seahawks. My effort scale is fine, yours, however, is lacking. Picking fights has gotten you banned before, I'd suggest you back off before it happens again. Or don't. Your contributions won't be missed lol.

Just like you predicted me and Naptown are same people?. 

On to the topic, i have no issues you have "future faith" in your team. Problem here is how you are treating the Colts. 

You do realize Colts have the hardware. Its a fact. Your future faith is a fiction.

On to the topic, i have no issues you have "future faith" in your team. Problem here is how you are treating the Colts. 

You do realize Colts have the hardware. Its a fact. Your future faith is a fiction.

Lol, back when Naptown's account first existed he and you were arguing at the same time so I knew then you weren't the same. This guy has admitted to being Naptown, so...yeah.

But yes, if you want to get back to topic, you would be discussing Fox's extension, not my faith in my team. How exactly do I treat the Colts? I've been posting here for a long time, and posted a lot more in the Colts section in the past. I haven't done anything in this thread that wasn't done to me first. So what if the Colts have one ring...I never disputed that fact. The opposite of fact in this case isn't fiction, it's opinion, and in my opinion my team will be getting a ring eventually as well. Nothing wrong with me saying that.

How is his future faith anymore fiction than ours? Our last and only championship was in 2006 with a different GM, HC, and QB.

How is his future faith anymore fiction than ours? Our last and only championship was in 2006 with a different GM, HC, and QB.

I didn't predict anything nor talk down on another team. Read the thread from the beginning. You will understand.

I didn't predict anything nor talk down on another team. Read the thread from the beginning. You will understand.

I did read the thread and Qwizboy was attacked first (see post #48) so he was responding and then you jumped in with him predicting his team winning a ring was fiction. That is the part I was responding to. Him predicting Houston to win is no more in vain then Colts predicting we will next year. In fact, depending on how this draft goes, Houston may be our toughest competition.

I did read the thread and Qwizboy was attacked first (see post #48) so he was responding and then you jumped in with him predicting his team winning a ring was fiction. That is the part I was responding to. Him predicting Houston to win is no more in vain then Colts predicting we will next year. In fact, depending on how this draft goes, Houston may be our toughest competition.

There is a difference between predicting the future and relating to what we have won vs what they are hoping for.

Lol, back when Naptown's account first existed he and you were arguing at the same time so I knew then you weren't the same. This guy has admitted to being Naptown, so...yeah.

You knew we weren't the same and yet you made that comment to rile people up, provoke and create controversy. That make sense.

By the way, why didnt you start defending from Post 48 or did you?.

There is a difference between predicting the future and relating to what we have won vs what they are hoping for.

What is that we have won exactly? One championship back in 2006 with a completely different mgmt team and players? Seattle had never won anything previous to last year so were their fans not supposed to believe/hope for a ring? And their divisional opponent is the Niners with FIVE rings. I just don't get the logic here. The Colts have been around as the Indy Colts since 1984 and the Texans have been around since 2002. We have one ring to show in the last 30 years and a whole bunch of one and done's. The Texans are still an infant org in comparison and are poised to be our toughest competition going forward. Why the ride guy for wanting his team to win?

What is that we have won exactly? One championship back in 2006 with a completely different mgmt team and players? Seattle had never won anything previous to last year so were their fans not supposed to believe/hope for a ring? And their divisional opponent is the Niners with FIVE rings. I just don't get the logic here. The Colts have been around as the Indy Colts since 1984 and the Texans have been around since 2002. We have one ring to show in the last 30 years and a whole bunch of one and done's. The Texans are still an infant org in comparison and are poised to be our toughest competition going forward. Why the ride guy for wanting his team to win?

I am not sure what's your agenda is. You always happen to cherry pick a post and it always happens to be mine. Nevertheless, while we are here, I will try to explain again.

If you read this thread fully, you will also notice comments of Dustin and Jvan. Point is, everyone is entitled to have faith but you can't compare a future hope with what's already been achieved. If you still don't get it, I can't help it.

I am not sure what's your agenda is. You always happen to cherry pick a post and it always happens to be mine. Nevertheless, while we are here, I will try to explain again.

If you read this thread fully, you will also notice comments of Dustin and Jvan. Point is, everyone is entitled to have faith but you can't compare a future hope with what's already been achieved. If you still don't get it, I can't help it.

Was not cherry picking. The others were just ribbing Qwizboy so I just try to ignore that drivel but your post seemed to be saying that he should not have faith in his team which is why I responded. 

I really don't get what you are saying at all but if you are insinuating that the Colts are somehow better because we have a ring and the Texans don't and therefore our faith is more real because we have past success then that is about the dumbest thing I have read up here in awhile. The Indy Colts have almost 20 years on the Texans just in existence. And like I said, Seattle won its ring last year after never winning one so whether an org has won before or not is irrelevant.

Was not cherry picking. The others were just ribbing Qwizboy so I just try to ignore that drivel but your post seemed to be saying that he should not have faith in his team which is why I responded.

I really don't get what you are saying at all but if you are insinuating that the Colts are somehow better because we have a ring and the Texans don't and therefore our faith is more real because we have past success then that is about the dumbest thing I have read up here in awhile. The Indy Colts have almost 20 years on the Texans just in existence. And like I said, Seattle won its ring last year after never winning one so whether an org has won before or not is irrelevant.

Your idea of what you have understood is very different than what I said.

Let's leave it at that.

You knew we weren't the same and yet you made that comment to rile people up, provoke and create controversy. That make sense.

The original comment was made before that thread-closing discussion. You know this. But yeah I like accusing people of being other users just to create forum chaos and controversy. Makes sense.