Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 03/27

sb41champs

Yes, it's ridiculous. You can't use the football as a prop, so I guess you can't spin it or slam it either under that interpretation.

How about doing something about how long it takes to set up for instant replay? We see the play from ten different angles before the ref is iunder the hood. Oh, wait, they can show commercials during that time.

Yes, it's ridiculous. You can't use the football as a prop, so I guess you can't spin it or slam it either under that interpretation.

How about doing something about how long it takes to set up for instant replay? We see the play from ten different angles before the ref is iunder the hood. Oh, wait, they can show commercials during that time.

Yes, how ever will a billion dollar NFL industry barely scrape by nonstop beer commercials on it?  haha Well played Smonroe. Well played.  rotflmao

My take on it. The league worries too much about pointless crap that means nothing & they could care less about the real impact of concussions or say making referees a full time occupation. Their hypocrisy is astounding & it never ceases to amaze or rather underwhelm me actually.

Oh yes Roger Goodell, are you still fighting that judge's ruling that said that the NFL payment for taking care of retired players medical needs is not big enough to compensate them fully? Why of course you are Roger. Keep protecting the owners at every turn; I mean the "integrity of the shield" right? Funny, SW1 would have thought protecting former NFL greats now injured was the best way to protect the integrity of this great game, but what the hades do I know [sarcasm intended].  ;)

Yes I mean I understand sportsmanship but celebrations make the game fun. These are grown men out there. It just like what's going on in our culture the woosification of men but I get off my soap box I still love football anyway.

You bring up the fact these are grown men. Grown men should not feel the need for unnecessary acts that draw attention to themselves. The celebrations had to stopped just to the fact it got out of hand with players trying to out do each other. Showboating is not a part of the game.