Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manziel is already in a commercial? Okay, timeout.

ReMeDy

@DavidNunoABC13: Johnny Manziel at the Rockets game. http://t.co/9s3IyAug5W

He's sitting next to Arian Foster

Man I went to the wrong game. I had went to the Rockets vs Blazers game not too long ago

I'm glad they are getting acquainted ahead of time :) Haven't been to a Rockets game myself in a while, but hopefully will be able to see at least one playoff game.

I agree. His acting skills are awful.

Perhaps, but Luck's goofy nerdiness adds to his overall charm & likability bestQBever. Plus, his anti-latest technology stance among cell phones is hilarious. Remember: The world is run by geeks & I, for one, am a proud member of that modern day fraternity myself.  :D

LeBron had a lot of endorsements before he ever played a game and I think he turned out alright. Same goes for Jordan, who signed a shoe deal before he ever suited up for the Bulls, and it turned out okay for him as well. Both Mannings had signed with Reebok before they played a game, but yeah you're right Manziel should have turned down the money because he hasn't spent the last two years making everyone around him richer, and anything he does seems to set off a firestorm among the public who constantly search for reason to hate him.

Exactly, how is it working out for RG Knee?

If you are a run first qb, you won't last long in the NFL

Yep, whoever drafts Manziel needs to instill a pass first mentality, teaching him to slide fast and keep his eyes ahead all the time. I do shudder when Luck's slide is so awkward and slow, glad he's bigger than most QBs.

Only a guy like Arians can set him straight

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now