Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

super bowl predictions

bestQBever

LOL.

Dont stop. You are a good omen for Broncos. You said the same last year and we know the result.

They didn't play at the razor. They played at Mile High with a lot of their roster missing.

They played at the razor last year too and Denver lost (and was humiliated)

They didn't play at the razor. They played at Mile High with a lot of their roster missing.

if you call a regular season three point ot win at home against the broncos humiliating . What do you call what happened to the pats in Mile high in the playoffs?

What's the name of the team which ended your Pats season last year?.

Do you know by any chance?.

Falcons vs Browns, with the Browns winning it by 10. 31-21.

Matt Ryan comes out on fire but ends up slowed down in the 2nd half after 2 picks. The Browns don't throw much, they just run......defense does all heavy lfting, one pick 6 and one fumble recovery for TD.

No seriously, I ran a sim of Tecmo a month ago and that was the result. So that's my prediction.

Falcons vs Browns, with the Browns winning it by 10. 31-21.

Matt Ryan comes out on fire but ends up slowed down in the 2nd half after 2 picks. The Browns don't throw much, they just run......defense does all heavy lfting, one pick 6 and one fumble recovery for TD.

No seriously, I ran a sim of Tecmo a month ago and that was the result. So that's my prediction.

Wow...that's bold..

I had Ohio State vs. Duke in the NCAA finals....how's that??

Wow...that's bold..

I had Ohio State vs. Duke in the NCAA finals....how's that??

Sounds good to me! :thmup:

Chris Miller > Matt Ryan, sorry just had to. Falcons in this game are totally alike to the real ones of today in play calling. Pass, pass, pass, pass pass run, pass pass pass

To people who believe the Broncos are going to go to the Superbowl, I just want to point out that for the first time since getting to Denver, Peyton isn't going to have a cup cake schedule. NFC West is gonna' put a hat on 'em. The chances of Denver getting the #1 AFC play off seed are slim to none, and I don't see Denver beating even a remotely healthy Patriot team at the Razor. The Broncos don't have a good regular season record against play off teams in the last two years, and they will see quite a few of them in the regular season in 2014. I'm expecting a 10-11 win season. #2 or #3 seed.

The kicker - Peyton is the regular season king and don't be surprised if he goes 3-1 vs the NFC West, in fact I expect it.

The head-to-head between Broncos, Pats and Colts will determine a lot in the AFC this year.