Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Remaining Schedule

MTC

That schedule is against some tough teams. The Jags will be the "easiest" game, but Jones-Drew will be hard to stop. Our O that did ok when Painter first started has been awful, no offense at all. Plus the D is awful as well..

Edited by GatorColts

When does Caldwell and the coaches get the boot? This team is always a playoff team and I understand its Manning, but this team is so bad. Why is Cadlwell still coaching this team? If we go 0-16, even 1-15 or 2-14, does he stay?

It would be STUPID if he stays

We really can't say anything bad about the Jags offense, when ours is right there with them. Painter does not throw to the left side of the field and every defense knows it. He targeted Wayne I think once today, it was Orlovsky that got Reggie the ball. If he throws over the middle it is either underthrown, dropped, overthrown or a two yard gain. I can't even get angry any more. This was about the worst performance by a Colts team in 15 years. ONE FIRST DOWN in the second half. I just hope Irsay was watching as the fans were leaving early in the 4th quarter. And the atmoshpere was the most "who cares" I've have ever seen. Time to CLEAN HOUSE MR. IRSAY.

Jags are kind of garbage, I could see the Colts getting a win against them however Mojo will probably bury them.

letting Garrard go really hurt this team, we get 2 chances against them , can win both if things just bounce right with Rookie QB

Edited by bayone

Week 10 - Jaguars at home

Week 11- Bye

Week 12 - Panthers at home

Week 13 - At Patriots

Week 14- At Ravens

Week 15- Titans at home

Week 16- Texans at home

Week 17 - At Jaguars

Two words: Uh oh

M to the C

You're right...

It may come down to next week...We beat Jacksonville next Sunday or we go 0-16..

2nd team in history...

and we go from 10-6 to 0-16..which also may be a record..

There was little good about 31-7 to Atlanta.....embarassing