Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos sign Ware

Colts_Fan12

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. we should have won some of those games. Others, we were just beaten by better teams.

It goes to show anything can happen. That 2005 Colts team I think was probably the second best team in the 2000's outside that 2007 NE team. We were loaded and coming off crushing Pittsburg earlier in the year and fell flat on our face. That was a year we SHOULD have won the SB. Having the best team doesn't assure anything...we know Denver isn't assured of winning it all and neither is Seattle.....not a single roster is set and a single game played. I would say they are a favorite to be back to the SB but there is a long way to go from here to there.

Sportscenter app just said

3 year 30 mil 20 mil guaranteed

Wow, that's a ton of cash! Ware please stay healthy. I know the havoc you can create when you are motivated. I'm be doing flips just to get out of Jerry World forever baby! 

Ware in the AFC? Great, just great. :bored:

You didn't think JJ Watt was gonna be the only dominant pass rusher in our conference did ya pal? Just another ripple in the pond Quizboy. Just another ripple in the pond. 

Wow, that's a ton of cash! Ware please stay healthy. I know the havoc you can create when you are motivated. I'm be doing flips just to get out of Jerry World forever baby! 

You didn't think JJ Watt was gonna be the only dominant pass rusher in our conference did ya pal? Just another ripple in the pond Quizboy. Just another ripple in the pond. 

Watt's still the best defensive player in the conference though. ;)

It goes to show anything can happen. That 2005 Colts team I think was probably the second best team in the 2000's outside that 2007 NE team. We were loaded and coming off crushing Pittsburg earlier in the year and fell flat on our face. That was a year we SHOULD have won the SB. Having the best team doesn't assure anything...we know Denver isn't assured of winning it all and neither is Seattle.....not a single roster is set and a single game played. I would say they are a favorite to be back to the SB but there is a long way to go from here to there.

dg..

we do this every year//.

We make the teams that played in this year SB the favorites for next year's SB

..and look at how many times it turns out that way.

Denver's problem will be getting home field...since the play the NFC West..and NE doesn't..

..and I just think Philadelphia is tailor made to beat Seattle