Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ESPN survey of over 320 NFL players this season asked “Which player do you respect the most- Peyton Won

bayone

Doesnt mean a thing as far as the game though

As part of a survey of over 320 players league-wide from ESPN.com’s NFL Nation reporters this season, the question was asked “Which player do you respect the most?’’

Manning was the top choice with 86 players (27 percent) choosing the future Hall of Famer. New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson were tied for second with 24 votes each.

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/4038/surveyrespected-player-broncos&ex_cid=MyESPNToday_Team

Doesnt mean a thing as far as the game though

As part of a survey of over 320 players league-wide from ESPN.com’s NFL Nation reporters this season, the question was asked “Which player do you respect the most?’’

Manning was the top choice with 86 players (27 percent) choosing the future Hall of Famer. New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson were tied for second with 24 votes each.

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/4038/surveyrespected-player-broncos&ex_cid=MyESPNToday_Team

What did Peyton win? 

What did Peyton win? 

just won top # of votes for respect by other players in NFL, no prize that i no off, was just an espn survey and who knows , they may have asked all the broncos in that 320 players polled

he did  make something i never heard of though

Manning Makes All-Fundamentals Team

The team honors 26 NFL players -- 11 on offense, 11 on defense and four on special teams -- who exhibit exemplary football techniques for youth players to emulate.

Every player chosen for the All-Fundamentals Team will receive a $1,500 quipment grant from USA Football to donate to the youth or high school football program of his choice.

A five-person selection committee -- Charles Davis, Herm Edwards, Merril Hoge, Carl Peterson and Bill Polian -- chose each player for the All-Fundamentals Team.

Manning is joined on the team by Frank Gore, John Kuhn, Larry Fitzgerald, A.J. Green, Jason Witten, Jermon Bushrod, Tyron Smith, Jahri Evans, Andy Levitre and Nick Hardwick on offense.

The defensive team consists of Chris Long, Muhammad Wilkerson, B.J. Raji, Kyle Williams, D'Qell Jackson, Luke Kuechly, Robert Mathis, Brent Grimes, Richard Sherman, Eric Berry and Earl Thomas.

On special teams, Cordarrelle Patterson, Stephen Gostkowski, Dustin Colquitt and Jon Dorenbos made the squad.

++  (( anyway I am beat, wwish week over with take care , bye )) ++

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Manning-Makes-All-Fundamentals-Team/f13b1d24-71af-4879-a945-65eb95791ed1

So lets see, Brady is the one the football personnel folks would pick and Peyton is the most respected. Isn't Manning/Brady week fun? Surely there are more fabricated polls out there to be calculated, right? ;)

See what Iron Patriot opened. We made it three whole days.

Love the article Barry. :thmup:

Fundamentals team selection is different than what OP posted in his original thread.

320 current NFL players were asked 2 questions.

1. Who is one player you want to start a franchise.

Peyton ( 62 Votes )

Andrew Luck ( 56 votes )

Tom Brady ( 41 votes )

2. Who is the player you respect more.

Peyton ( 86 votes )

AP ( 24 votes )

Brady ( 24 votes )

Fundamentals team selection is different than what OP posted in his original thread.

320 current NFL players were asked 2 questions.

1. Who is one player you want to start a franchise.

Peyton ( 62 Votes )

Andrew Luck ( 56 votes )

Tom Brady ( 41 votes )

2. Who is the player you respect more.

Peyton ( 86 votes )

AP ( 24 votes )

Brady ( 24 votes )

I noted the fundamental selection not in part of my op but as part of an asnswer to a question , never meant it to be related to the vote of respect, sorry if I confused anyone

anyway, just got back saw this, ya know what

I really had enough of media, tv etc, let the game be played , best of Luck to both but hope Peyton wins

all on inside the NFL that allowed to vote picked Pats BTW

of those so far in link below 65% picked Broncos, - bottom of coulmn  its really a toss up, its not just the starters that need to play well but just may come down to what subs play best , 

u can arrange the below from a-z , now its in order of best pickers

it will keep getting updated throught day & week

http://pickwatch.nflpickwatch.com/p/weekly-picks.html

not included yet in the above are these 10-4 for Broncos ESPN picks

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

shane its not u  i am just so worn down over all the rhetoric and my & mom's medical priorities i just may back off the site and watch the game and thats it, there seems to be many a confusion within many a topic and alot off topic which normally i dont care about but right now I just need rest and medical crap

unless something really striking occurs before  the game as said may just back away and wait for game, hopefully watch it, if cant & mom needs me  , then DVR it

take care, i am just to worn out to participate

I noted the fundamental selection not in part of my op but as part of an asnswer to a question , never meant it to be related to the vote of respect, sorry if I confused anyone

anyway, just got back saw this, ya know what

I really had enough of media, tv etc, let the game be played , best of Luck to both but hope Peyton wins

all on inside the NFL that allowed to vote picked Pats BTW

of those so far in link below 65% picked Broncos, - bottom of coulmn  its really a toss up, its not just the starters that need to play well but just may come down to what subs play best , 

u can arrange the below from a-z , now its in order of best pickers

it will keep getting updated throught day & week

http://pickwatch.nflpickwatch.com/p/weekly-picks.html

not included yet in the above are these 10-4 for Broncos ESPN picks

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

shane its not u  i am just so worn down over all the rhetoric and my & mom's medical priorities i just may back off the site and watch the game and thats it, there seems to be many a confusion within many a topic and alot off topic which normally i dont care about but right now I just need rest and medical crap

unless something really striking occurs before  the game as said may just back away and wait for game, hopefully watch it, if cant & mom needs me  , then DVR it

take care, i am just to worn out to participate

No worries man.

Take care of yourself and your mom.

Good luck to Peyton. Will talk to you soon.

No worries man.

shane its one thing to care for your mom, its another to do that and be totally disabled, its also disheartening when your brother has visited me with mom at assted iving home maybe 3 - 4 times in last 2 years  for a 3 hr stay aafter a 4 hr drive and then a 4 hr drive home --, , has promised to take u to dinner but still hasnt , says is always busy and cant plan to come and he is a busy Dr but

takes a vacation every 2 weeks, just called other night to say had nothing planned so taking trip by 12 hr drive  to NYC & then who knows where 

Once I called from ER after mom went unconscious and didnt even know he was out of towm,  I reached him & ssister in law on some sight seeing drive as had nothing better to do in North Carolina & was told just keep him informed-- its bewildering

Yeah now I am off topic venting -- going to lay down now

& for those that say off topic, I dont have enery to start a PM

PS while lying down knew was something i wanted u to read so here is Jeff Saturday on the gme and thats it from me

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/01/16/espn-analyst-on-manning-brady-this-game-will-not-be-decided-by-those-guys/25241/

No worries man.