Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Russell Wilson

AllYouNeedIsLuck

Really like Wilson and unlike most others on here I really like Sherman too.  I could be ok with Seattle if their coach wasn't such a *

Dan I like Sherman too

He's highly intellgent guy..if you here him talk away from the game..

But his on-field act is low class..and just disrespectful ........I would hope he shows his opponents class

Dan I like Sherman too

He's highly intellgent guy..if you here him talk away from the game..

But his on-field act is low class..and just disrespectful ........I would hope he shows his opponents class

It probably goes back to how much I liked Reggie Miller growing up, but I don't have a problem with guys talking and being a little showboaty to help themselves get pumped up and an edge.  Fights, hurting guys, that type of stuff is way too far but I don't have a problem with what Sherman does, especially with all he does off the field.  IMO you show your respect for the opponent off the field, because on the field they're your enemy.

Wilson is an excellent person and he's a class guy, unlike many of his teammates...

With all the penalties, bkig talking, taunting and the wild celebrations...Seattle is a hard team to like

Their coach Pete makes it harder to like them... he seems like a guy that advocates players using ped, or anything to get an edge.

Wilson seems like really down to earth guy who no matter what won't let his head get to big.